Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

You’re not smart enough to realize that you have no sway over me and you can’t tell me where and when I can post. I don’t care what you think of me in the slightest.

And I don’t believe for a New York minute that you are an American at all.
I didn’t say anything about where you post , I demand you stay out of my country politics with mumbo jumbo salad of stupidity you have no skin in.

Why are you keeping this information secret of this crime and violating the law?
You only violate the law only if they bring you to court :rolleyes:

Anyway, Patrick Ho called the Biden family for help when he got caught in a belt and road initiative corruption case.

Dude, how stupid are you to project your anger at posts you disagree with.

Except that there is absolutely no evidence that anyone in the Biden family sold anything other than Hunter’s paintings.

Evidence. You have no evidence to warrant any kind of inquiries into Hunter Biden’s business dealings. He’s a private citizen.

Yes, you already have actual evidence that he was taking bribes on behalf of his father. There is no reason for Jim Jordan’s fake committee to ask him anything.
The laptop's emails have info from the classified doc that was found in the Biden house.

You only violate the law only if they bring you to court :rolleyes:

Anyway, Patrick Ho called the Biden family for help when he got caught in a belt and road initiative corruption case.

No withholding evidence of a crime is a crime. You are obviously a criminal!

Why would you expect us to read anything from the western journal which is a blog site with no credibility whatsoever. Anybody can make up anything and post it to that site.

Get back to us when you have credible sources not some conspiracy theory website.

Fuck media bias bull shit…

it’s an opinion stupid….

youre dismissed…

I didn’t say anything about where you post , I demand you stay out of my country politics with mumbo jumbo salad of stupidity you have no skin in.
Vision of old man standing in yard yelling at clouds.

No withholding evidence of a crime is a crime. You are obviously a criminal!
That is all over the news in HK and non-MSM. One more thing, he was calling for Joe's brother, but Hunter asked for the phone. Joe's brother was not home.

So far, I haven't had much luck getting them to tell me what revelations or evidence has been uncovered.

I'd like to know. Have you heard anything?

No I have not, they have not been very forthcoming with this evidence they have that would end the Presidency of someone they hate so. It's as if they actually have nothing and are full of caca.

Why haven't you went to prosecutors with this irrefutable evidence?
It was on the NYT too. Did they give the laptop HD to the FBI? C'mon, the prosecutors are busy going after the local parents. They have no time for it.

It was on the NYT too. Did they give the laptop HD to the FBI? C'mon, the prosecutors are busy going after the local parents. They have no time for it.

Which parents have been prosecuted You have to have a lengthy list.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back