Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

Nope, you are a classic MAGAGATARD. Always a rectum, always being discriminated against.
Also, you pathetic off topic hack bitch retard troll, you’re too stupid to breathe.

Go play in heavy traffic at rush hour. Band in the tragic event that you survive, get back down on Brandon and toss that ancient salad.

:fu:

By the way, you seem to have again lost track of the thread topic.

It’s some bullshit about Jim Jordan’s Twitter effort to expose Brandon supposedly having failed. Lol.

Laughably stupid, of course. But you could at least try to loyally lie for you masters.

Rep. Raskin is undergoing treatment for cancer.

There simply is no limit to the depths you will sink to. Republicans call themselves the "Party of Christianity", and yet you've attacked and mocked Paul Pelosi, who was nearly murdered and is still recovering. John Futterman who had a stroke, and now Jamie Raskin who has cancer.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?????
They're shitty people with shitty lives and shitty jobs, blaming hard-working Americans and patriotic Democrats for their lot in life, after voting Republican their entire lives and watching Republicans ship their manufacturing jobs overseas and giving trillion dollar tax breaks to the wealthy and pennies to them.

If you all dont agree to come down on social media for doing what the government tells them, i promise you that we will just do the same to you when we own the White House. Its either ok or it isnt. If dems dont have an issue with it, then we will weaponize social media and the DOJ when its our turn again. I mean, why the fuck wouldnt we? :dunno:
Trump interfered with Twitter, asking for them to remove content, not Joseph Biden (God's choice).

They're shitty people with shitty lives and shitty jobs, blaming hard-working Americans and patriotic Democrats for their lot in life, after voting Republican their entire lives and watching Republicans ship their manufacturing jobs overseas and giving trillion dollar tax breaks to the wealthy and pennies to them.

blaming hard-working Americans and patriotic Democrats

Both patriotic Dems?

A single request from Trump, compared to the 250,000 request that came from the DNC and the federal government? Get your disinformation out of my face. :cuckoo:
How do you know it was a single request? For the record, they routinely get requests to remove content and I’m sure the GOP sent in plenty as well. It’s not illegal.

Forum List

Back