Jimmy Cart Broke His Pelvis

At his age that is seriously bad.

He is in my prayers for a fully recovered health.

The man is, ion all seriousness, a national treasure as are all our former Presidents, even W.

Former President Jimmy Carter suffers pelvic fracture after falling in Georgia home
because that man was responsible for one of the worst yrs of my life by busing me into an all black school where I was beaten almost daily, not to mention the abuse of children through the education dept,,,

the man can rot in hell for all I care,,,

The man is, ion all seriousness, a national treasure as are all our former Presidents, even W.

Former President Jimmy Carter suffers pelvic fracture after falling in Georgia home
because that man was responsible for one of the worst yrs of my life by busing me into an all black school where I was beaten almost daily, not to mention the abuse of children through the education dept,,,

but it toughened you up,right?....

Jimmy is toast. Once you get to that age where you are as brittle as a chip and keep falling down breaking bones, there is no recovery. They will care for him, he'll linger for a bit, days, weeks, maybe a few months and die. He led a good, long life as a terribly suck-ass former president. Good god, I'm an old man and Jimmy was president just after I got out of high school!

When I was born the doctor dropped my on my head, landed on my face and broke it up into this mishmash pug looking horror that is me.

But it toughened me up, lol.

iu

I would go with hardened me,,,

i went to school with lots of black kids....they never fucked with me because i played football and baseball with them....

my mom was up and walking the morning after her surgery -

best wishes, but he will be fine -

i went to school with lots of black kids....they never fucked with me because i played football and baseball with them....

thats a big difference than getting put in a school that was 99.9% black for decades,,,
my old school was about 50-50 and I had no real big problems,,,

thats a big difference than getting put in a school that was 99.9% black for decades,,,
yea busing sure was dumb idea....

yea busing sure was dumb idea....
and not very eco friendly,,,I walked before,,,

i delivered mail for a few years in a mobile home park that was for the elderly....when people of that age had a major physical thing happen...many did not recover and were gone months later....its sad....

It don't sound good. Apparently he fell last spring and it required a hip replacement. A wiki search reveals that former president Carter has been an outspoken advocate of withdrawing U.S. forces from foreign conflicts but he is silent about Trump withdrawing Troops from Syria. My guess is that the old gentleman is a garden variety left wing democrat who is against anything republican. Brother Billy would have been a better president.

Forum List

Back