🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jimmy Carter is making sense finally at 90.

Jimmy Carter is a Jew hating asshole.
On the other hand, he LOVES everyone else.
Because only the JOOOOOOOOOOOS rejected Jesus.

Link?

Oy.
Thanks for admitting you never followed Jummy's career and his Jew hatred; probably because he's a Democrat.
But you know all about Trump's "pussy grabbing".
You're yet another fucking brainless, knee jerk asshole.

Thanks for admitting you can't back up your post. Probably because you're a Know Nothing.
What I detest about Liberals assholes like you is that Jimmy Carter raged a media war against Israel for 20 years and you, claiming your career was/is in media, don't know shit about that fact.
And I believe you, because assholes, regardless of ideology, have deficient brains that can't absorb anything negative about their camp.

The fact that someone in media knows nothing about this shows what an asshole you are.

And yet ---- you can't demonstrate it.

Use hip boots next time. They may get you out.
Dear regressive America hater, just because someone has not demonstrated something does mean it did not happen.

Link?

Oy.
Thanks for admitting you never followed Jummy's career and his Jew hatred; probably because he's a Democrat.

Thanks for admitting you can't back up your post. Probably because you're a Know Nothing.
What I detest about Liberals assholes like you is that Jimmy Carter raged a media war against Israel for 20 years and you, claiming your career was/is in media, don't know shit about that fact.
And I believe you, because assholes, regardless of ideology, have deficient brains that can't absorb anything negative about their camp.

The fact that someone in media knows nothing about this shows what an asshole you are.

Look!!!
Pogo, the Liberal Idiot who works in MEDIA can't Google...
"jimmy carter israel" on his own.

Look!!! Pogo didn't make an assertion he can't back up. Pogo never does. He knows better.

I understand. It's not easy to post a pic of your own butthurt.

Look!!!

Look!!! Pogo didn't make an assertion he can't back up. Pogo never does. He knows better.

Excuse me retard.
Everytime someone starts a Thread you don't like, you run off to Google drooling like a rabid dog...
and no, I'm not going to Copy/Paste the DOZENS of results I just got from Google showing what a Jew hater your old fart Democrat hero is.

I will not demonstrate Donald Trump ran for President and won. So by the regressives logic Clinton is president.

Look!!!

Excuse me retard.
Everytime someone starts a Thread you don't like, you run off to Google drooling like a rabid dog...
and no, I'm not going to Copy/Paste the DOZENS of results I just got from Google showing what a Jew hater your old fart Democrat hero is.
Pogo is a typical Libtard...when hit with facts, the asshole clicks a smiley.

Carter stunned everyone in an interview with Maureen Dowd including this on President Trump:"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter replied. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

He also stated that Obama said lots of pretty words but didn't follow through. The Left is quickly trying to dismiss his comments of course. Nothing undermines the Left more than the Truth spoken from one of their leaders.
Jimmy Carter interview: Five memorable lines - CNNPolitics

I heard on the BBC World Service last night they say that Jimmy Carter has offered to go to North Korea to attempt to defuse the situation between Kim Jong-un and America and that he has mentioned this to The Donald's National Security Advisor who they said Jimmy Carter is friends with.

Some things transcend politics, averting a war situation is one of them and so respect to Jimmy Carter at the age of 93 years in age he is prepared to get involved.
He's a bit old for a trip like that, Lucy. I'm sure the spirit is willing, but he should stay home and have a conference with them via Skype.

I thought also 93 years in age is elderly to be going on such a trip, but that's what the BBC World Service said that Jimmy Carter has talked to The Donald's National Security Advisor and offered to go to North Korea, if so regardless of politics respect to him because people more than 90 years in age for health reasons shouldn't be going on long distance airflights, it can be very dangerous them doing so.

the issue is prolonged sitting-----if Carter goes on a nice hot shot first class SUITE IN THE SKY-----he can do it

I'm not very political, Indee. I would applaud whoever said those words.
You mean you don't care for politics or you don't know much about political personalities.

An edited speech by Hitler would make him appear to be a leader to admired by all nations.
Are you trying to make some kind of point here?

Link?

Oy.

Intervention Situation to attempt to defuse tension between Indeependent and Pogo :poke:

Bunny rabbits:

cutest-bunny-rabbits-05.jpg

%5Bwallcoo_com%5D_Lovely_rabbit_Picture_da033049s.jpg

46459-bunnies-2-cute-bunnies.jpg

fab61ebb18819ead220752d97b636357--animal-babies-baby-animals.jpg

Never seen the media so untied to overthrow the People's choice. At least they're paying a price for it.

It's gotten progressively worse with every Republican president.
Trump is not, was not the 'people's choice.' He did not win the popular vote. It is false to claim he is the 'people's choice.'
He was the people's choice in the majority of states.

I was reading that Hillary got all those extra votes in only two states California and New York, when they say that Hillary won the Popular Vote she won it with only two states California and New York, two states yes isn't a majority of states.

It sure isn't. We have 57 states you know.
However 65,844,954 is way more than 62,979,879. Or anyone else's total.

Weird isn't it?

You mean you don't care for politics or you don't know much about political personalities.

An edited speech by Hitler would make him appear to be a leader to admired by all nations.

Link?

Oy.

Intervention Situation to attempt to defuse tension between Indeependent and Pogo :poke:

Bunny rabbits:

How did you know I do it like a bunny?

Indeependent, your hatred of Carter has been clearly stated. Can we move on to the topic of the thread?

Link?

Oy.

Bunny rabbits:

Actually I meant to click "Bunny and agree".

Not to worry. He melted like a chocolate bar left on the dashboard of a black Studebaker parked in the Mojave desert for the entire month of July.

Never seen the media so untied to overthrow the People's choice. At least they're paying a price for it.

Trump is not, was not the 'people's choice.' He did not win the popular vote. It is false to claim he is the 'people's choice.'

I was reading that Hillary got all those extra votes in only two states California and New York, when they say that Hillary won the Popular Vote she won it with only two states California and New York, two states yes isn't a majority of states.

Weird isn't it?

Stop arguing with me :meow:

Weird isn't it?

I never argue with you Liebchen. I just discipline. :whip:

The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime. That's not to say Trump doesn't bring some of it on himself, but the media doesn't pretend to be objective anymore. We may as well call them Pravda.

Weird isn't it?

I never argue with you Liebchen. I just discipline. :whip:

But but but I am in charge of the discipline :whip::funnyface:

The Left wants you to believe the popular vote elects our president. The president is elected BY THE STATES. PRESIDENT Trump got the majority of the states.

The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime. That's not to say Trump doesn't bring some of it on himself, but the media doesn't pretend to be objective anymore. We may as well call them Pravda.

It is not just your American MSM, I add that on my Continent the MSM never miss an opportunity to trash The Donald even if it is something trivial they make it into a big happening so they can trash him, they were very anti-GWB but that was because of the Iraq Invasion, with The Donald they just trash him because I don't know if because of copying the American MSM or if they also hate him because he's not Hillary or a Leftist etc.

The BBC World Service are fanatical in their hatred of The Donald because he's not a Leftist.

It is not just your American MSM, I add that on my Continent the MSM never miss an opportunity to trash The Donald even if it is something trivial they make it into a big happening so they can trash him, they were very anti-GWB but that was because of the Iraq Invasion, with The Donald they just trash him because I don't know if because of copying the American MSM or if they also hate him because he's not Hillary or a Leftist etc.

The BBC World Service are fanatical in their hatred of The Donald because he's not a Leftist.

When the post above says "The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime", he fails to mention the obvious corollary that The President has never treated the media this badly in anybody's lifetime.

So --- there's that.

I don't think anybody hates Rump because he's "not a leftist". I think people just hate him because he's an asshole.

The Left wants you to believe the popular vote elects our president. The president is elected BY THE STATES. PRESIDENT Trump got the majority of the states.

Yes I know about the difference with the Popular Vote and the Electoral Vote, the Electoral Vote is the states and I remember reading where many Leftists want now to just have the Popular Vote as the way to elect, I think this would not be a fair vote because it would be if someone won California and New York and Illinois and New Jersey then they would be President, this would mean that the majority of states which are not as big wouldn't count, this would not be Democratic as it would disenfranchise the populations of 20-30 states.

Forum List

Back