Jimmy Carter Prays to Make it to November

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
So he can cast a vote for Kamala Harris

I wonder what policies would cause this "devout christian" to cast a vote for this woman
Screenshot_20240807-113637.png

I wonder what policies would cause this "devout christian" to cast a vote for this womanView attachment 991514

The video doesn't support the claim which you have made in your OP.

The social media influencer in your tweeter video, himself, says that he cannot say that it is a true claim.

Please provide an actual source that confirms this claim which you have presented as a fact.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, because the 'worst president of all time' wants to hand the keys over to Kumalla.

Until Republicans show any meaningful interest in actual policy discussion, particularly economics and monetary policy, they're basically giving it away to her themselves.

I keep looking at the threads.

Haven't really come across much of anything which would indicate an interest in doing that yet.

Not really holding my breath either.

Until Republicans show any meaningful interest in actual policy debate, they're basically giving it away to her themselves.

I keep looking at the threads.

Haven't really come across much of anything which would indicate an interest in doing that yet.

Not really holding my breath either.
Dude, they don't have a platform. It's just revenge, retribution and chaos!

I wonder what policies would cause this "devout christian" to cast a vote for this womanView attachment 991514

Probably just does not want to see the republic fall to being governed by a totalitarian regime, with a government manned by sichophants, hired for their political allegiances.

I hope he makes it well past November, too. Not the luckiest President, but a darn good man, and it will be a sad day and a loss, when he passes.

Recent pictures of Carter makes me question if he can even speak, much less think for himself.

I think this story is total BS just like every other hoax the leftist media hatches on the American public.

Well it is history in the making. The potential for the the first woman to be elected president of the USA is huge. He would pass on a happy person to have lived to witness another moment in history.

I am rooting for him.

Probably just does not want to see the republic fall to being governed by a totalitarian regime, with a government manned by sichophants, hired for their political allegiances.

I hope he makes it well past November, too. Not the luckiest President, but a darn good man, and it will be a sad day and a loss, when he passes.

He was a good man, but a lousy president.
It's like I've always said, the man had a dark cloud over his head, following him his entire presidency.

I still remember trading license plates with my college roommates so we could get gas on even and odd days when that 1-term fuckup was in charge.

Everything the party that likes to fuck kids touches turns to shit.... and then dies.

Carter was too liberal for Republicans and too conservative for Democrats. My kind of politician.
Kamala would be the most liberal person to occupy the White House

Jimmy is no conservative. He's just stupid and a cult follower

Forum List

Back