Jimmy Carter Rushed To Hospital For Emergency Surgery To Relieve Pressure From A Brain Bleed

I will never like his left wing politics.....but I want him to live a long life....

I love when men live long lives!

Former President Jimmy Carter enters the hospital for surgery.
ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was admitted to a hospital on Monday evening for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to his recent falls, his spokeswoman said.

The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday morning at Emory University Hospital, Deanna Congileo said in a statement.

Carter has fallen at least three times this year, and the first incident in the spring required hip replacement surgery. He traveled to Nashville, Tennessee, and helped build a Habitat for Humanity home after getting 14 stiches following a fall on Oct. 6. And he was briefly hospitalized after fracturing his pelvis on Oct. 21. He received a dire cancer diagnosis in 2015 but survived and has since said he is cancer-free

Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery

:dunno:All the work to atone for years, and see the Great Douche seeing you go.
Keep living Jimmy, you can have better to put you to dirt.

You are a repulsive fuckwit.
So are you saying the Best is the Great Douche to see you go?

You're not just classless, you're stupid, obnoxious and piggy.

I will never like his left wing politics.....but I want him to live a long life....

He's done enough damage to this country. Time to go.

ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was admitted to a hospital on Monday evening for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to his recent falls, his spokeswoman said.

The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday morning at Emory University Hospital, Deanna Congileo said in a statement.

Carter has fallen at least three times this year, and the first incident in the spring required hip replacement surgery. He traveled to Nashville, Tennessee, and helped build a Habitat for Humanity home after getting 14 stiches following a fall on Oct. 6. And he was briefly hospitalized after fracturing his pelvis on Oct. 21. He received a dire cancer diagnosis in 2015 but survived and has since said he is cancer-free

So you will go under anyone in the case we have here? If you can do better. LOL! DOPer WEAK,

So you will go under anyone in the case we have here? If you can do better. LOL! DOPer WEAK,

What are you even talking about?

Geeze, you people are getting more unstable and unintelligible by the day.

Wow, what a cheap leftie shot. Is nothing sacred when all you see is hatred?
It's a shame that almost ALL of the loony libs that post on here are SO miserable and full of hate. You would THINK that they would take this occurrence to praise Mr. Carter and wish him well. Nope, they use it to take a swipe at our duly elected President Trump. What a sad commentary on their hate-filled minds.

I know,,,,but when a man reaches his 90s....I say more power to him.....I like that I really do!

nothing to do with politics like I said

I love men living long lives.

Carter is respected around the world for his humanitarian acts and his diplomacy

Great man

Carter is respected around the world for his humanitarian acts and his diplomacy

Great man

During Carter's tenure we never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot. No POTUS since Hoover can say that. Well most of 'em can't say that because they're dead but still.

I feel the connection. Carter was looking really bad three years ago. Why do I get the feeling that now that he is about to die that Ruth Ginsberg won't be far behind? I've felt that for a long time that she is far worse than is generally let on. These things always seem to happen in groups of two or three.

Wow, what a cheap leftie shot. Is nothing sacred when all you see is hatred?
It's a shame that almost ALL of the loony libs that post on here are SO miserable and full of hate. You would THINK that they would take this occurrence to praise Mr. Carter and wish him well. Nope, they use it to take a swipe at our duly elected President Trump. What a sad commentary on their hate-filled minds.

You have to understand what they're going through: Everything the left has worked so hard for decades is withering and dying on the vine. It was probably bad enough when their world was turned inside out, because of the election of Donald Trump. But when their old heroes like Jimmy Carter are facing death, liberals are faced with the reality that this is not the same country they once knew, nor will it ever be.

That's probably the main reason why they are becoming more unstable, unhinged, and unintelligible by the day. It's been an interesting phenomenon to watch as they've changed, especially over the last three years.

I certainly wouldn't want to be undergoing the trauma they're experiencing.

Forum List

Back