Jimmy Carter Rushed To Hospital For Emergency Surgery To Relieve Pressure From A Brain Bleed

Former President Jimmy Carter enters the hospital for surgery.
ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was admitted to a hospital on Monday evening for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to his recent falls, his spokeswoman said.

The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday morning at Emory University Hospital, Deanna Congileo said in a statement.

Carter has fallen at least three times this year, and the first incident in the spring required hip replacement surgery. He traveled to Nashville, Tennessee, and helped build a Habitat for Humanity home after getting 14 stiches following a fall on Oct. 6. And he was briefly hospitalized after fracturing his pelvis on Oct. 21. He received a dire cancer diagnosis in 2015 but survived and has since said he is cancer-free

Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery

:dunno:All the work to atone for years, and see the Great Douche seeing you go.
Keep living Jimmy, you can have better to put you to dirt.

You are a repulsive fuckwit.
So are you saying the Best is the Great Douche to see you go?

You're not just classless, you're stupid, obnoxious and piggy.
So you will go under anyone in the case we have here? If you can do better. LOL! DOPer WEAK,

Try again in english.

I don't speak retard.

I will never like his left wing politics.....but I want him to live a long life....

I love when men live long lives!

He's done enough damage to this country. Time to go.

What 'damage' would this be then?

How about "radical Islam" for starters? That's probably his most prominent legacy.

What "radical Islam"? Can't you be specific?

Meet the true father of the Islamic Revolution: Jimmy Carter

I will never like his left wing politics.....but I want him to live a long life....

How about "radical Islam" for starters? That's probably his most prominent legacy.

He had absolutely NO BALLS when dealing with the Panama Canal situation. We ended up giving the canal back to Panama because of the inept way Carter dealt with that. Also he had no balls when dealing with the American hostage situation in Iran. But despite this and other things, I still liked the man. You have to give him credit for dealing with his mentally challenged brother Billy. He was always very nice to him in public and never had anything bad to say about him. They WERE brothers.

He had absolutely NO BALLS when dealing with the Panama Canal situation. We ended up giving the canal back to Panama because of the inept way Carter dealt with that. Also he had no balls when dealing with the American hostage situation in Iran. But despite this and other things, I still liked the man. You have to give him credit for dealing with his mentally challenged brother Billy. He was always very nice to him in public and never had anything bad to say about him. They WERE brothers.

You know we took "Panama" from Colombia, right?

I always say, if you can't articulate your own point ----- you never had one.

Oh, I see. Was Columbia going to build a canal through there?

I always say, if you can't articulate your own point ----- you never had one.

I have more important things to do than trying to explain history to you. That was supposed to be your teacher's job.

Oh, I see. Was Columbia going to build a canal through there?
He-he, Pogo is SUCH an idiot..................

How are they paying all costs to keep it working? And we get a full access pass when war is involved? A bad deal?
As if they wanted to stop us in the first place in the case.
But as warplanes from anywhere can block the system in whole from working at any time.

How are they paying all costs to keep it working? And we get a full access pass when war is involved? A bad deal.
He-he, Baz Ares is SUCH an idiot..............

Carter had some really bad policies, but, compared to a Neo-Con or China First globalist, I would prefer him. He made many mistakes, but America and the West still did ok under him.

Stick around Mr. Carter, you must get to see Trump win re-election in 2020.

Carter had some really bad policies, but, compared to a Neo-Con or China First globalist, I would prefer him. He made many mistakes, but America and the West still did ok under him.

Stick around Mr. Carter, you must get to see Trump win re-election in 2020.

Stick around to see Trump win re-election in 2020? You must really want him to suffer, don't you?

Sadly, the only thing he can hope for at this point, is a quick and painless death. He's pretty much toast. Even if the procedure is successful, he'll more than likely be a vegetable.

And then we had bush sr. who went down to Panama and kidnapped an elected president while murdering several hundred Panamanians. No, Carter was a decent man unlike all republicans starting with Nixon and ending with this present cockroach. Well, Reagan was a pretty decent person I believe but in over his head with the likes of george bush sr. as his v.p. A bush family friend even tried to assassinate Reagan. I put that in there since I don't think right wing media puts that kind of info out there.

And then we had bush sr. who went down to Panama and kidnapped an elected president while murdering several hundred Panamanians. No, Carter was a decent man unlike all republicans starting with Nixon and ending with this present cockroach. Well, Reagan was a pretty decent person I believe but in over his head with the likes of george bush sr. as his v.p. A bush family friend even tried to assassinate Reagan. I put that in there since I don't think right wing media puts that kind of info out there.
Carter WAS and IS a decent man. But a shitty president. The End.

Forum List

Back