🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jimmy Carter's Op-Ed On Gaza War

Thank you del.

Pale has always been a racist and always will be.

Terminally stupid.

as does posting of PM's, IIRC

Is someone supposed to just take abuse privately? I've kept two abusive pms but haven't reported them.

The mods have handled the on-line forum abuse pretty well so I didn't need to report them.

I consider that pm a veiled threat.

Is someone supposed to just take abuse privately? I've kept two abusive pms but haven't reported them.

The mods have handled the on-line forum abuse pretty well so I didn't need to report them.

you can report PMs the same as a post. posting PMs on the public forums is against TOS.

And that is his only accomplishment. Everything else was a disaster. And he's continued his rein of disaster by supporting idiotic causes except for Habitat for Humanity.

I provided a link that documents his peace efforts through the Carter Center. It's quite a remarkable organization.

That's in addition to the Habitat for Humanity project.

He wasn't a popular President. He made mistakes. He's more than made up for any of them in his life after his Presidency.

We should all be as accomplished. The world is a brighter place for Jimmy Carter's presence in it.

you can forward a PM to a mod

well, we try. next time, please give us a little time to catch up. as DiveCon notes, posting PMs is also against TOS.
thanks
del

I was unaware that PM's shouldn't be posted. I won't do it in future.

I wasn't rushing you .. just maintained I'll see what actions are taken.

I somewhat understand allowing the use of the word, but there is no reason for me to take this kind of shit from an idiot.

thank you

you can report PMs the same as a post. posting PMs on the public forums is against TOS.

Thanks for that clarification. I've kept a couple posts from a particularly abusive poster, but I didn't report them.

I somewhat understand allowing the use of the word, but there is no reason for me to take this kind of shit from an idiot.

thank you

no problems, black.

thank you

dude its common knowledge "unless your new to the internet' not to post pm messages.thats why its called PRIVATE message.

I don't understand why anyone cares what Carter thinks now. Does he have any sort of power? Is there anything that he can actually do?

Under that same criteria no one should care what you think.

I care what you think though.

Under that same criteria no one should care what you think.

I care what you think though.

Oh c'mon, you know what I mean. Who is he now that we should care? He gets his opinion reported on as news, no one reports on my opinion. Outside of this message board no one ever even hears my opinion, but Carter can get an Op-Ed piece published whenever he wants to.

Oh c'mon, you know what I mean. Who is he now that we should care? He gets his opinion reported on as news, no one reports on my opinion. Outside of this message board no one ever even hears my opinion, but Carter can get an Op-Ed piece published whenever he wants to.

Hes an elder stateman, hes a good man and a very bright and well educated American.

Forum List

Back