Zone1 Jizya

• Banned
Islam IS a religious "patriarchy". It represents everything globalist liberals oppose. Like Hamas.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Islam IS the very thing liberals fight against, male driven theocracy. Yet they oppose it...Democrats confuse me. Do they even know what the hell they are against?

Name any other religion that taxes or penalizes any non-adherents. Jews? No, Christians? Nope. Guess who!
Jizya is only paid by able-bodied men who don't want to defend the community
It a lesser tax than Muslims pay.

Islam IS the very thing liberals fight against, male driven theocracy. Yet they oppose it...Democrats confuse me. Do they even know what the hell they are against?

Wrong.
Mohammed created Islam entirely to please his wealthy widow wife.
Before Islam, women could not testify, own property, inherit, divorce, etc.
Islan changed all that.

Has your religion got anything to do with blindly supporting the Israeli Child Killers , Pasta Jelly ?

YOU SEEM RATHER KEEN ON THE MASS ASSASSINATION ISRAELI AI GENOCIDE PROGRAMME ,
Ironically named , GOSPEL .
Like ISIS Hamas needs to be ERADICATED 100%!! A Gaza free of Hamas oppression and violence will be quite wonderful. Including the scum OS!!!

Free free Gaza from Hamas!!!

Greg

Has your religion got anything to do with blindly supporting the Israeli Child Killers , Pasta Jelly ?

YOU SEEM RATHER KEEN ON THE MASS ASSASSINATION ISRAELI AI GENOCIDE PROGRAMME ,
Ironically named , GOSPEL .

The mullahs provided a new talking point for the week?

But the followers fail to string a coherent sentence,

the "glory of Islam"...

Greece annually translates five times more books from English than the entire Arab world, and currently, 65 million Arab adults are illiterate.

Hi Dudley; I'm RC and educating the savages is one of our things. Usually we're shown little gratitude by the secular world but it's a vocation thing.

Greg

How many Jesuit schools are there in Saudi Arabia or Iran? Anyway, good luck with that, but I'm pretty sure they will wack off your heads in many places for attempting to educate them, especially Christians.

Forum List

Back