Jobs Report - still 8.2%

BTW - folks we are having a decent thread going here...Truthdon'tmatter just posted in it...please ignore the temptation to join in her stupidity.

IGNORE THE TROLL

"Weak hiring continues into June as sluggish economy generates only 80,000 new jobs, well below expectations, keeping unemployment rate at 8.2 percent."

Note to Romney - HAMMER TIME !!!!!

If any of you guys want work, there is more than I can handle in my area.

Yeah, no doubt.

As I understand it, there ARE boards out there strictly for conservatives. Maybe some of you young ladies can head over there, if you don't want the opposition posting on your thread.

What makes this sick is these are the adjusted numbers.....This is the best the government can do to make it look good.....Whats the true unemployment numbers????Something like 15%?

The Unadjusted rate is 8.4%, up from 7.9% in May. Seasonal Adjustment, accounting for usual changes this time of year made it 8.2%, same as preious month.

Note that in May, the adjustment made the UE rate HIGHER.

I have no idea what you would consider "true" unemployment.

How about the ones that count the people not looking for a job OR no longer able to collect unemployment? You add those in for the TRUE number.

What makes this sick is these are the adjusted numbers.....This is the best the government can do to make it look good.....Whats the true unemployment numbers????Something like 15%?

The Unadjusted rate is 8.4%, up from 7.9% in May. Seasonal Adjustment, accounting for usual changes this time of year made it 8.2%, same as preious month.

How about the ones that count the people not looking for a job OR no longer able to collect unemployment? You add those in for the TRUE number.

But then you'd have to adjust all the way back, and not just the time frame including a black man in the White House. :thup:

Maybe if your right wing assholes in the house would act like decent human beings and care more about this country than their own reelections then things would have been better huh?

but NOOOOOOOOOO

Either Obama saved the world from the great recession, a Depression and WW3 or he didn't. If the stimulus, TARP QE1, QE2, cash for clunker, UE extensions for 2 years, housing stimulus, mass food stamps and Obamacare didn't save us to where more and more and more stimulus of some kind is not needed then it is literally pure stupidity to claim Obama did anything to resolve the economic crisis.

This is proof that welfare and stimulus during a downturn only floats the economy, the correction and liquidation of mal investment MUST occur.

Thanks for the sig btw.

Agree

but no doubt at this point
Papa Obama is so far in

The best plan would be to get as many as possible
dependent on the gov't before the election

Dependency on gov't tends to equate to votes

Last edited:
The public sector only lost 4,000 jobs, so the problem is not a lack of government jobs,
contra Papa Obama.

Truth is hard for the Left

In fact, it is their worst enemy

Never has been. Government has expanded.

No. It hasn't.

Under Obama, a Record Decline in Government Jobs - NYTimes.com

government employment is down 2.6 percent over the last three years, compared to a decline of 2.2 percent in the early Reagan years. That is a record.

ChangeInEmployment0108to0512.png

Sure

If you count printing money then we got as much as we need

:eusa_whistle:

If you make $150K a year and owe $150K on your house, are you broke?

No.

And neither is the U.S.

From my understanding states or at least most states are not allowed to run deficits... The Federal Government runs a deficit of something like 1.5 TRILLION. Yet things get worse. So once again you got your way but you managed to blame something else. You claim running a deficit to keep public employees is a good thing, you got that, and the recession that "is over" is still teetering on a depression "that Obama saved us from."

And of course this is all Republicans fault, Dems play no part, or just enough to sound like they are not bias but still blame 98.9087% of the blame on Republicans.

But then you'd have to adjust all the way back, and not just the time frame including a black man in the White House. :thup:

So? It just shows what a shity Job you man in office did....By the way try to paint someone else as a racist bitch.

Never has been. Government has expanded.

No. It hasn't.

Under Obama, a Record Decline in Government Jobs - NYTimes.com

government employment is down 2.6 percent over the last three years, compared to a decline of 2.2 percent in the early Reagan years. That is a record.

ChangeInEmployment0108to0512.png

Like gov't jobs create wealth

Granted gov't can move monies around and distort the market
But no real wealth overall in the economy

If that was true then
the old Soviet Union and Cuba
would be the richest nations on earth

Forum List

Back