Joe and Hunter Biden used a visit to Sandy Hook memorial service to set up secret meet with Chinese over $10m-a-year deal, new emails reveal

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How many more of these things have they been keeping the covers on to? Will the MSM find this repugnant or just sweep it under another rug?

Hunter Biden used Joe Biden's appearance at a Sandy Hook memorial service to arrange a meeting between his dad and his Chinese business partners, new texts reveal.

The messages come from a fresh tranche of documents released by Congress on Wednesday, given to them by IRS agents who investigated the First Son.

On December 12, 2017 Hunter wrote on the Chinese messaging app WeChat to Liu Yadong, a top executive at Chinese oil giant CEFC, to arrange a meeting with his father.

'Can you meet this evening early,' Hunter wrote. 'My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandyhook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle [Jim Biden] and then you and I can talk let me know if that works.'

'No problem,' Yadong replied. 'Pls let me know where and when to meet.'

Forum List

Back