Joe Biden: Acceptable Under the Circumstances

Maybe if he has picked ANNNNNNNYBODDDDDDDY as his VP other than Harris I could at least consider him since he will probably never live long enough to complete his term, but no way would I ever put that woman in power.

Maybe if he has picked ANNNNNNNYBODDDDDDDY as his VP other than Harris I could at least consider him since he will probably never live long enough to complete his term, but no way would I ever put that woman in power.

That's pretty much how I, a moderate conservative, feel. I can't support Trump, but I will never vote for Kamala Harris.

1598234465347.png

That's pretty much how I, a moderate conservative, feel. I can't support Trump, but I will never vote for Kamala Harris.
So you cant support a guy, who up till Biden who colluded with China that released the Kung Flu on the US, had the economy roaring, with the lowest unemployment for all races living in the US, income inequality shrinking, more wealth upon the middle class?

So you cant support a guy, who up till Biden who colluded with China that released the Kung Flu on the US, had the economy roaring, with the lowest unemployment for all races living in the US, income inequality shrinking, more wealth upon the middle class?

Nope.

Nope.
and you said you arent voting for Biden either?

Nope.

Not even on a bet.

Nope.

Not even on a bet.
So when the next president gets elected, you cant bitch, because you didnt have any skin in the game...

A moderate is a liberal too ashamed to admit they are liberal.

A moderate has no backbone and why they sway in which ever way the wind blows in government.

Get a spine man, you are either for a guy who supports law enforcement or you are for Anarchy? Which one do you support?

Not even on a bet.

That's good enough for me.

Although I will happily vote for Trump this time around. He did far more to reduce regressive policy and regulations than I believed he would. I have been waiting a long time for a republicrat that would do more than just slow down the incremental regressive agenda of the global collectivists. I can't believe how the opportunity was pissed away between 2002-2006 when republicrats owned DC. They squandered their power.

Nope.

Not even on a bet.
So when the next president gets elected, you cant bitch, because you didnt have any skin in the game...

A moderate has no backbone and why they sway in which ever way the wind blows in government.

Get a spine man, you are either for a guy who supports law enforcement or you are for Anarchy? Which one do you support?

I have plenty of backbone, I don't follow the herd. That takes far more backbone that falling in lockstep with the brainwashed masses. You can define a moderate any way you wish, I know who and what I am. The opinion of some anonymous sheep on message board means nothing to me.

You vote the way you want, I will continue to vote my conscience. I will cast a vote for President, don't you worry about that.

And as for "bitching," here's a news flash for you: Anyone can bitch about anything, regardless of how they voted, or even if they didn't. This is America, or hadn't you heard?

I am a bi-polar progressive and even I recognize that woman is nothing but trouble.

Nope.

Not even on a bet.

I have plenty of backbone, I don't follow the herd. That takes far more backbone that falling in lockstep with the brainwashed masses. You can define a moderate any way you wish, I know who and what I am. The opinion of some anonymous sheep on message board means nothing to me.

You vote the way you want, I will continue to vote my conscience. I will cast a vote for President, don't you worry about that.

And as for "bitching," here's a news flash for you: Anyone can bitch about anything, regardless of how they voted, or even if they didn't. This is America, or hadn't you heard?
Yeah, ohh how great Obama was in 2008, all those sheeple just wanting to be the first to vote for a blackman. THen in 2012, after seeing all the crap that brown turd did to fundamentally" transform this country into a 3rd world nation, many of the whites were moving away but still not enough, and no one wanted Mittens Romney to be president. Then in 2016 when the sick bitch Hitlerly ran, Obammy's legacy was enough to move plenty of people to the president we have now, and he has exposed the fascists/communists/progressives/marxists for who they are, and see what the left is all about by their Burning, Looting, and Murder..here is a quote about shits like you.

all-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-6401834.png

Yeah, ohh how great Obama was in 2008, all those sheeple just wanting to be the first to vote for a blackman. THen in 2012, after seeing all the crap that brown turd did to fundamentally" transform this country into a 3rd world nation, many of the whites were moving away but still not enough, and no one wanted Mittens Romney to be president. Then in 2016 when the sick bitch Hitlerly ran, Obammy's legacy was enough to move plenty of people to the president we have now, and he has exposed the fascists/communists/progressives/marxists for who they are, and see what the left is all about by their Burning, Looting, and Murder..here is a quote about shits like you.

all-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-6401834.png

News flash, snowflake, I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for Hillary. And I'm doing more than my fair share to keep "evil" at bay. Now, worry about yourself. I'm just fine.

After the miserable failure of the Obama/Biden administration someone would have to be a world class idiot to think Biden would fix anything.

However, you can bet your bottom dollar that Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer will be living high on the hog.

Forum List

Back