Joe Biden Admits Breeding Out The White Race Through Immigration Is The End Game

Here's the sad thing: You'll notice that the White Guilt crowd never talks about how minorities are going to out-perform whites. All of their crowing is about how whites are simply going to be out-breeded. That's it.

As a person whose Christmastime extended family photos resemble a giant Celebrate Diversity! poster, I find it a little insulting that this is their measure of success.

But then again, I'm more than accustomed to their contrived and condescending displays of "caring".

Last edited:
lol, one day you people are bitching about too many people of color in America,

the next day you're bitching about the abortion genocide of black Americans.

Which is it?

Can we just give California to Mexico?
thats about as stupid an idea as all the lefties who want to give Texas to Mexico.....some of you people are pretty stupid.....

You're right. We should sell it to Mexico, not give it to them.
better idea,we can give them people like you......that will eliminate all the stupid righties and lefties in this country....great deal for the US,not good for Mexico,but hey, can get any worse down there?.....

Mexico is nice. I like Cabo and Cancun, but they can get a bit touristy. I'll move there. Are you paying my bills? You can't burden Mexico with immigrants and then make them pay for the immigrants.

How much are you willing to pay Mexico per person that you give to Mexico?
you need someone to pay your bills?....another freeloader?....well that figures....and i dont give shit to Mexico,if you do,then you are a chump.....

As anti-civilization and science the white race has become over the past few years...Well, maybe this isn't a bad thing.
are all white people anti-civilization and science?.....or is that what dean told you at lunch the other day?....

Those things use to be at the center of what it means to be proud of being white. What I am seeing the white race do the last few years makes me very angry.
you did not answer my question.....answer as matthew not dean.....

As anti-civilization and science the white race has become over the past few years...Well, maybe this isn't a bad thing.
are all white people anti-civilization and science?.....or is that what dean told you at lunch the other day?....
Just the dupes...Do you like the Bills still?
the Bills?.....nope not since OJ ...lol
My LA Rams mug came back into style...Go Bills. Rob and Rex together again. Talk about potty mouths....lol

Of course. Why, zimbabwe is a perfect example of what happens when the highly intelligent and peaceful dark skinned people liberate a country and run the evil white knuckle draggers off.

It's interesting that the radical left (with the cooperation of the liberal media) nit picks every word that Trump says in order to make it appear that the self made successful businessman is somehow mentally unbalanced while they know that Joe Biden doesn't have both oars in the water after he suffered two brain embolisms in public.Nobody even listens to Biden anymore but what about the democrat candidate who admitted to having a brain injury so severe (in a fall?) that she lost her memory? The dirty little secret is that the mainstream media has so successfully numbed the American public's awareness that we aren't even concerned that Hillary's handlers had to carry her, not to a hospital but to her daughter's apartment (where a Dr. Feelgood was waiting?) and we get a lame claim of pneumonia that the public is expected to slurp up like pablum? It's Orwell's "1984" in real life.

Of course. Why, zimbabwe is a perfect example of what happens when the highly intelligent and peaceful dark skinned people liberate a country and run the evil white knuckle draggers off.

Why do whites wish to push the same policies of doing nothing as Zimbabwe?

I'll say it again. White people are gods (small g) on this planet. No other race has contributed anything to the advancement of civilization.

In case you had any doubts that Dims want to end the white race.

you cracka roaches are dying faster than you can breed

w-Census_whites13_promo.jpg

article-2341066-1A4EAE7B000005DC-574_634x632.jpg

Who fucking cares!

Why do whites wish to push the same policies of doing nothing as Zimbabwe?

"Doing nothing" about what?

Forum List

Back