Joe Biden Admits Breeding Out The White Race Through Immigration Is The End Game

As anti-civilization and science the white race has become over the past few years...Well, maybe this isn't a bad thing.
are all white people anti-civilization and science?.....or is that what dean told you at lunch the other day?....

Those things use to be at the center of what it means to be proud of being white. What I am seeing the white race do the last few years makes me very angry.

:lol:

There's nothing more entertaining to me than watching so-called conservatives out themselves as racist populists.

It's economic. The immigration that Biden refers to is bringing in people who will be taking handouts and not paying taxes.

Bring in all immigrants methodically. Make sure they can be be positive for the economy, not a burden to taxpayers.

Why bring in any at all? What do we gain from immigration? Nothing, as far as I can see.

liberal%2Bfoolishness.jpg

They're mentally ill, look at them, chained and on their knees, what wastes of human skin.
Rdy and willing for their enslavement

That pretty much sums up the mental illness of every liberal.

It's definitely the end game of the Dems to have a permanent underclass that relies on government handouts and as a result will always vote Democrat.
That's why they're trying to educate everyone so we can compete in a global economy. Meanwhile, your greedy idiot brainwashing billionaires ARE turning us into an ignorant oligarchy 3rd worlder...

But thanks for the racist OP. Perfectly GOP...

Democrats are importing all the ignorant third worlders at the request of the billionaires. The GOP has nothing to do with the process.

There's nothing more entertaining to me than watching so-called conservatives out themselves as racist populists.

It's economic. The immigration that Biden refers to is bringing in people who will be taking handouts and not paying taxes.

Bring in all immigrants methodically. Make sure they can be be positive for the economy, not a burden to taxpayers.

Why bring in any at all? What do we gain from immigration? Nothing, as far as I can see.

We certainly didnt gain much from your immigrant ancestors, but I dont think we should let that sour us on the concept entirely.

Biden is the one who outed himself as a racist, and so did you, for that matter.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to get through the day.

The only thing that troubles my sleep is the knowledge that morons like you exist.

Thats the difference between you and me, right there - the fact that powerless morons like you exist doesnt bother me at all.

Its not like you guys have any power to do anything, and your impotent fury is fun to watch.

It's definitely the end game of the Dems to have a permanent underclass that relies on government handouts and as a result will always vote Democrat.
That's why they're trying to educate everyone so we can compete in a global economy. Meanwhile, your greedy idiot brainwashing billionaires ARE turning us into an ignorant oligarchy 3rd worlder...

We are not the world's educator. We can't pay for everyone on earth to come here for a free education.

Dems have significantly increased entitlements. The economic health of the underclass is not getting better at all.

If the Dems really wanted everyone to be off welfare, they would make education a requirement. I'd be all for that. As you are getting welfare, you have to take education for a college degree or a trade. If you don't go to school, you don't get welfare. That would get more of the poor educated, as you say their goal is.
When have the Dems been able to do anything for years? Booosh's world depression added to people on welfare, nothing else.

Obama wasted 8 years and 10 trillion dollars trying to fix it.

Good thing for you that Bush isn't running for POTUS.
85 straight months of growth, 4.9% UE despite pure obstruction. 8 trillion at least averting a depression and help for victims...

You would vote for that catastrophe again too....ay caramba. CHANGE THE CHANNEL, dupe.

Slowest recovery since the Great Depression. The lowest rate of GDP growth of any postwar president.

Democrats are importing all the ignorant third worlders at the request of the billionaires. The GOP has nothing to do with the process.
Sure. Funny how the GOP has refused a good SS ID card forever- the only solution-, more are leaving than coming in under Obama, and the GOP only gives a shytte in one of their recessions, and refuses solutions so it can get the dupes again in the election....a disgrace.

Biden is the one who outed himself as a racist, and so did you, for that matter.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to get through the day.

The only thing that troubles my sleep is the knowledge that morons like you exist.

Thats the difference between you and me, right there - the fact that powerless morons like you exist doesnt bother me at all.

Its not like you guys have any power to do anything, and your impotent fury is fun to watch.

Right, that's why all you numskulls are so insane about Trump's impending election.

As anti-civilization and science the white race has become over the past few years...Well, maybe this isn't a bad thing.
are all white people anti-civilization and science?.....or is that what dean told you at lunch the other day?....

Those things use to be at the center of what it means to be proud of being white. What I am seeing the white race do the last few years makes me very angry.
AGW isn't science, retard. Anyone who believes in it is a scientific ignoramus.

Forum List

Back