Joe Biden admits "we've run out of ammunition"

Damn, what a putz.

putz.jpg

You can bet that China and others are sending Russia plenty. Time for Europe to step up and for the West to take a harder stance against any country helping Russia.

Do nations have to relive the same lessons over and over before they realize that millions of lives could be lost if the right decision isn't made?

You can bet that China and others are sending Russia plenty. Time for Europe to step up and for the West to take a harder stance against any country helping Russia.

Do nations have to relive the same lessons over and over before they realize that millions of lives could be lost if the right decision isn't made?
When are you singing up to join the Ukraine Foreign Legion?

China may supply the West.

Yes, because Biden can't make 155mm shells appear from nowhere, he's incompetent. Sweet Jeebus, the BDS losers here are stupid.

Ukraine isn't running out of ammo any more, thanks to Biden. The US has about 4.6 million 155mm cluster rounds stockpiled. Even 1 million will keep Ukraine well-supplied for 2 years.

In contrast, Russia is getting shell-starved. They're low on 152mm howitzer ammo, their mainstay, and they now often have to use 120mm mortars instead, which have less range and less boom. Ukraine has been successfully reducing the Russian artillery.

Ok General Warts, explain to me what I don't understand when we are sending depleted uranium rounds and cluster bombs to Ukraine and the Resident says "because we've run out of ammo"

Where does the psychology come into play?
Just like when biden blurted out he sold state secrets. They said he was just joking, but when you have lost your mind. You cannot remember the lies anymore, just the truth.

What an incompetent president we have, truly a disgrace. So we've run out of ammo and he announces it to the world and he's the one who ok'd sending cluster bombs to Ukraine

Are you trying to claim that ten US Divisions do not have a single bullet?

What does “Running out of ammunition” really mean?
As usual….you are misrepresenting a clip

Yes, because Biden can't make 155mm shells appear from nowhere, he's incompetent. Sweet Jeebus, the BDS losers here are stupid.

Ukraine isn't running out of ammo any more, thanks to Biden. The US has about 4.6 million 155mm cluster rounds stockpiled. Even 1 million will keep Ukraine well-supplied for 2 years.

In contrast, Russia is getting shell-starved. They're low on 152mm howitzer ammo, their mainstay, and they now often have to use 120mm mortars instead, which have less range and less boom. Ukraine has been successfully reducing the Russian artillery.
Russia can always get what they need from the Taliban in Afghanistan. Thanks to Biden.

If we don't have enough weapons to fight a medium sized war in Europe and plenty left over it's time we have a serious conversation with the defense establishment. If we don't have magical shit that makes such a ground war obsolete I want our money back.

Ok General Warts, explain to me what I don't understand when we are sending depleted uranium rounds and cluster bombs to Ukraine and the Resident says "because we've run out of ammo"

Where does the psychology come into play?
You posted the OP, so why should I explain anything to you?

When are you singing up to join the Ukraine Foreign Legion?
You prefer to leave them unarmed? I had the discussion with someone else about my wllingness to fight in military combat, I won't revive it you ca search for it if you'd like. I am not a War Mongerer

Forum List

Back