Joe Biden admits "we've run out of ammunition"

Lol, taken out of context. I live beside camp Perry. The range is hot daily. So this is flat bull. That range has cost me at least 2 grand in extra fuel costs on my boat having to go around it this year. Nothing but lies and bull out yall.

Lol, taken out of context. I live beside camp Perry. The range is hot daily. So this is flat bull. That range has cost me at least 2 grand in extra fuel costs on my boat having to go around it this year. Nothing but lies and bull out yall.
Except your President said it so he must be liar then right?

Except your President said it so he must be liar then right?
Lol, taken out of context dumb ass. Fact. I liven the to Camp Perry. Fact it is hot every day. Fact I have to drive around it daily. Fact I hear the guns going off. Fact you are full of crap.

Lol, taken out of context dumb ass. Fact. I liven the to Camp Perry. Fact it is hot every day. Fact I have to drive around it daily. Fact I hear the guns going off. Fact you are full of crap.
I didn't ask for a tour of your shitty run down town I asked you a yes or no question

Russia can always get what they need from the Taliban in Afghanistan. Thanks to Biden.
And from China. China is playing the US brilliantly. The crime cartels press inward from the north and south spreading poison as they go. Russia will be armed with whatever they need. Ukraine is keeping the financial veins open, bloodletting in the billions.

While China risks absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back