Joe Biden agrees to drug test for the debate.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1719514912412.png

ATLANTA, GA — Campaign staffers were sent into a frenzy ahead of tonight's presidential debate as they learned that President Joe Biden finally agreed to a drug test and relayed the information back to his wife Jill.

"I'm glad you finally agreed to a drug test, it was sent to the lab a few hours ago", said Jill Biden. "What drug test?" asked Joe Biden. "Come on man, I never peed in a cup".

"Not to worry daddio!" said Hunter, I peed in a cup for you, that way they will never see all those drugs they gave you to um...........well...........basically revive you from death that I've seen you been taking for the last week" as he began to snicker. "You fool!" yelled Biden, "You have no idea what you have just done to the Big Guy!"

The Biden campaign later issued an urgent message for clarification before the results came back stating that crack cocaine, meth, mescaline, PCP, mushrooms, and bath salts were not on the list of substances banned for use by the candidates for the debate, that is, if any of those substances were found in the urine sample which they highly doubt will be found. To ensure transparency, Merrick Garland took the privilege of personally overseeing the results so that no one could tamper with the samples or results.

Last edited:
I think maybe it was a bad move on Trump's part to ask for this. The CIA and FBI are Dem-biased these days...and they could tamper with or switch the samples.

Forum List

Back