Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran

What a lucky break, a cameraman happened to be positioned on the stairwell to get a "human moment". Three years out and dirty tricks democrats are playing the race card already. I'm sure Biden let the guy use his apartment until he could find work ...or maybe he gave him a $10 and told him to get lost.

A bystander. Biden had no way of knowing. I think he is a genuinely nice guy.
I agree he is a nice guy. But I don’t buy that he had no way of knowing that he was being recorded. I beleive he knew. He is a professional politician. He knows how to do a photo-opp.
I am skeptical as well but nice "guys" (no sexism intended lefties) don't look for cameras when they do their thing. It's possible to be a political jackass but still have a kind & generous heart.

Biden is like the Clark Griswold of politics

I love the Vacation movies....just classic.

We watched Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story & Austin powers with the kids every Thanksgiving. Had the movies on in the background every year.

Heck , 'biden' couldn't even raise his privleged drug abusing kid or kids correctly !! [sheesh]
Not unlike Sarah Palin, in many respects.
Raising kids these days is getting harder all the time, apparently.
1579338.jpg

'biden' is a dem , same as 'illary' and 'mrobama' , 'dead kennedy' and that says it all .

Heck , 'biden' couldn't even raise his privleged drug abusing kid or kids correctly !! [sheesh]
1579338.jpg
It is. When we were kids our influences comprised of people in our inner circle. Now the kids have the pressures of the world wide internet pushing them to be hipsters/potheads/badasses etc...

My 3 year old grandson can work a tablet or game controller. When I was his age I had wood blocks & dirt play areas.

It's a different time

1579338.jpg
It is. When we were kids our influences comprised of people in our inner circle. Now the kids have the pressures of the world wide internet pushing them to be hipsters/potheads/badasses etc...

My 3 year old grandson can work a tablet or game controller. When I was his age I had wood blocks & dirt play areas.

It's a different time

Kids are under enormous pressure, peer pressure, school, social media hammering them 24/7...a parent has to watch closely

Someone was watching.

A bystander. Biden had no way of knowing. I think he is a genuinely nice guy.
I agree he is a nice guy. But I don’t buy that he had no way of knowing that he was being recorded. I beleive he knew. He is a professional politician. He knows how to do a photo-opp.

If that was a photo op, then Joe Biden knows nothing about lighting, not to mention posing so is face is in the frame.

That said, I admit the only reason I clicked in here is that I was hoping the rest of the title was ".... walk into a bar..."

1579338.jpg

It's a different time

Kids are under enormous pressure, peer pressure, school, social media hammering them 24/7...a parent has to watch closely
"My Space" was just becoming a thing when my girls were in their teens. It was a chore and smart phones didn't even exist then lol

I like Joe Biden...wish he had run instead of Clinton...

Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran Have A Very Human Moment
28870340_1641269649265363_5905502907272265728_n.jpg

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.
Strange....it’s not a pre-teen girl he is hovering over this time. Must not have been any available 12 year old lasses around.

Oh, is that the Gadsden Mall?

Photo ops....:lmao:

Capture-16.jpg
Joe definitely is a touchy-feely kind of guy!
38d2cf5f1f58c0e695b58e78d73597e2.jpg
At least one is a photoshopped picture.

amie-parnes-and-biden.jpg

Oh lighten up...there are enough groping photos out there of Crazy Joe to raise eyebrows and I'm not Goggle searching every meme out there.

I don't believe anyone asked you too. It takes effort.

Or desire....which I don't and could care less.

I understand you like Biden, I don't....he's creepy and not quite as innocent as he likes to come across

Joe definitely is a touchy-feely kind of guy!
38d2cf5f1f58c0e695b58e78d73597e2.jpg

Oh lighten up...there are enough groping photos out there of Crazy Joe to raise eyebrows and I'm not Goggle searching every meme out there.

I understand you like Biden, I don't....he's creepy and not quite as innocent as he likes to come across

--- and to prove it you'll post photoshops. How ingenuous of you.

Don't care. Understand? Sweet Jebus you leftists get your panties in a twist over the stupidest shit.

Fucking relax...you especially, you're one of the most annoying trolls on here

Don't care. Understand? Sweet Jebus you leftists get your panties in a twist over the stupidest shit.

Fucking relax

You actually posted a photoshop of Joe Biden with a paddle in his pocket, and bought it hook line and sinker.

That's kind of sad.

Fucking relax

You actually posted a photoshop of Joe Biden with a paddle in his pocket, and bought it hook line and sinker.

That's kind of sad.

I picked one out of literally hundreds....now shut up and go bother someone who cares you fucking loon. You're nuts

1579338.jpg

It's a different time

And yet, some parents still trust priests with their kids, go figure

Forum List

Back