Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran

View attachment 183224

WTH.??? Is this for real?
If so, why hasn’t anyone stopped him?
Stopped him from what?
Touching and kissing kids who don’t look like they are enjoying it?

Geez. Give us all a hard on why don't ya'.
And back to ignore you go you disgusting fucking pig

Ha! Gramps puts me on ignore over a bad joke just before I agree with one of his posts. :lol:

I like Joe Biden...wish he had run instead of Clinton...

Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran Have A Very Human Moment
28870340_1641269649265363_5905502907272265728_n.jpg

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.
You can't buy humility and class. Something the orange has no clue about.

View attachment 183224

Stopped him from what?
Politicians have done that since our country was founded. Dunno why Biden has to be singled out.

Some people are just truly friendlier than others. Rare in today's climate which is sad
I haven’t singled him out - the thread is about him, and I’d say the same of any other politician touching and kissing kids that aren’t their own and who look uncomfortable about it. I genuinely find it creepy and inappropriate.
You are a product of today's hyper sensitivity & paranoia then.
Intentions mean everything
The intention was to get this picture. How far away do you think his security team was?

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.
Old joe just happened to be walking the streets with no security in sight but a photographer was there just in the nick of time for a perfectly framed photo. Where the armed guards? You know he never goes anywhere without them. They even have to be there watching him swim naked in his private pool. How are they not in this photo? Oh of course. It as set up this way.
I met Al Gore and Quayle numerous times and they had 0 security personnel

Hell, for all we know Biden is a fucking creep. None of the videos of him people show necessarily make him look that way. I've always thought he seemed like a very nice guy. I disagree with a lot of the politics of people on both sides of the aisle, but most of them seem like decent human beings. Disagree with a person on politics. Why must we to accuse them of the most heinous inclinations?

Old joe just happened to be walking the streets with no security in sight but a photographer was there just in the nick of time for a perfectly framed photo. Where the armed guards? You know he never goes anywhere without them. They even have to be there watching him swim naked in his private pool. How are they not in this photo? Oh of course. It as set up this way.

How many photos of Trump can you find with armed guards in them?

Stopped him from what?
Politicians have done that since our country was founded. Dunno why Biden has to be singled out.

Some people are just truly friendlier than others. Rare in today's climate which is sad
I haven’t singled him out - the thread is about him, and I’d say the same of any other politician touching and kissing kids that aren’t their own and who look uncomfortable about it. I genuinely find it creepy and inappropriate.
The intention was to get this picture. How far away do you think his security team was?
So should "important" people who are surrounded by people not be allowed to show their humanity? What should he have done? Eloped from his security? Ignored the man?

Everything doesn't have to be cynical

A lot. When doesn’t he have them to protect him from you left wing loons?

So should "important" people who are surrounded by people not be allowed to show their humanity? What should he have done? Eloped from his security? Ignored the man?

Everything doesn't have to be cynical
It does with a democrat. He didn’t leave his secured home to walk the streets and get a perfect photo op in the process that just “happened”. Old joe won’t even “elope” from his security to go skinny dipping.

A lot. When doesn’t he have them to protect him from you left wing loons?

Yeah. Every photo of Trump has an armed guard within photo range.

View attachment 183224

Stopped him from what?

People take individual photos - a snapshot in time - and infer the guy is a pedo. Honestly, I think that is disgusting. Nobody has complained because there is nothing to complain about.

There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike Biden on the political side one is in opposition, why do people have to make up crap?
That’s what conservatives do: make up crap.

View attachment 183224

Stopped him from what?

I don’t think it’s paranoid to prefer kids aren’t touched and kissed by grown men who aren’t related to them, particularly when the kids look uncomfortable about it.
Intent might mean everything, but none of us are mind readers, so erring on the side of caution on behalf of children isn’t such a bad thing, imho.
As adults we don’t expect people to feel free to touch and kiss us, why should kids?

Stopped him from what?

I don’t think it’s paranoid to prefer kids aren’t touched and kissed by grown men who aren’t related to them, particularly when the kids look uncomfortable about it.
Intent might mean everything, but none of us are mind readers, so erring on the side of caution on behalf of children isn’t such a bad thing, imho.
As adults we don’t expect people to feel free to touch and kiss us, why should kids?
The kids don't look uncomfortable about it until it happens.

This argument us stupid. For all the photos out there there is not a single accuation of inappropriate conduct

This argument us stupid. For all the photos out there there is not a single accuation of inappropriate conduct
Why would they look uncomfortable before it has happened?
And there are several articles about how his grabby behaviour toward women and girls is entirely inappropriate.

Why would they look uncomfortable before it has happened?
And there are several articles about how his grabby behaviour toward women and girls is entirely inappropriate.
There are several articles about how Trump grabs pussy or rapes women.

Your point?

Forum List

Back