Joe Biden...another senior moment....this guy is losing it every single day...

and I quote

Wow. That's weird and obsessive... do yo have a chart on your wall with pictures of Indiana Jones on it? (I don't actually look like Harrison Ford).

I was complaining about the GOP Base, not their candidates... but context is clearly lost on you.

And you proudly claim to be a democrat even though all you have to pick from is an old White guy who just had a heart attack and another old white guy who drools into a cup

I'm not a Democrat. I voted Republican from every election from 1980 to 2008. Then the Crazies took over. The crazies who think they need to stockpile guns and women should be forced to have their rapists' babies because it's "A Gift from God"
You got torched dude. Shut the fuck up.

I guess you are sort of stuck now

biden os your only hope to defeat trump and he’s obviously damaged goods

even if you win you lose

Biden will easily beat Trump and he'll be a great president because he was a great vice president and great senator.
That’s hilarious and on some level delusional.

Joe is damn near a clone of crazy Don, but with dementia.

You are living proof the MSM still can dupe people.
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

Does Russia make 90% of our tech and medicine?
No

in terms of being a threat to the US russia is barely a pimple on china’s ass

and I quote

Wow. That's weird and obsessive... do yo have a chart on your wall with pictures of Indiana Jones on it? (I don't actually look like Harrison Ford).

I was complaining about the GOP Base, not their candidates... but context is clearly lost on you.

And you proudly claim to be a democrat even though all you have to pick from is an old White guy who just had a heart attack and another old white guy who drools into a cup

I'm not a Democrat. I voted Republican from every election from 1980 to 2008. Then the Crazies took over. The crazies who think they need to stockpile guns and women should be forced to have their rapists' babies because it's "A Gift from God"
You got torched dude. Shut the fuck up.
Anyone who connects the 2nd Amendment to killing unborn children is very confused

even if you win you lose

Biden will easily beat Trump and he'll be a great president because he was a great vice president and great senator.
That’s hilarious and on some level delusional.

Joe is damn near a clone of crazy Don, but with dementia.

You are living proof the MSM still can dupe people.
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

Does Russia make 90% of our tech and medicine?
Cons and libs gotta hate. It keeps the war machine humming.

And the best part is that you're going to vote for an angry old White guy in November but don't worry I'm sure you won't remember after a couple hours

Um, you are focused on "White' and "old", and not the imporant part of the GOP Base.

Angry, Stupid and Racist.

That we were going to have a White Guy as the next president, shouldn't be a surprise. 44-1/2 of our President have been white guys.
I really don't give a flying fuck about either party

Unlike you I realize that both parties answer to the same masters

The stop whining about old white guys in politics

Wow... so your point is, doing teleconferencing is awkward... something we are all dealing with right now. I had to fumble with Skype yesterday for about 10 minutes to do a five minute meeting.

Meanwhile, the economy is collapsing and Trump is pushing for a Trillion in spending we don't have.

Joe Biden is so stupid, he makes Trump look like an Einstein in comparison, and if Obumma hadn't wasted 10 trillion dollars on his crony friends, we'd have that trillion now we need to spend.

If the women were American citizens and armed and the democrat Deep State justice system protected American citizens who protect themselves from savages instead of embracing savages the savages would not have been able to do anything except expire in the park or sidewalk in a bloody pool of shit instead of the impregnacy with the subpar genes! Blue (save me from the Darkie rapists, Darkie security guard) lights in cities are such a disgrace. There should be guns not blue (save me from the Darkies) lights.

Trump has already lost it many times, so what else is new?

And the Dallas Cowboys ran more yards than the Packers....but the Packers scored more touchdowns....

So the Cowboys should win?

If the purpose of the game was running yards, um yeah.

When you have a contest that is based on PEOPLE VOTING, the person the MOST PEOPLE voted for should win.

The people realized Trump was unfit for the job. Now we are all paying for it.
We and all, is a big fat lie joe

The beginning of this video shows biden in a moment of dementia.....he ends his on line Town Hall segment....and just stands there until his wife comes out to get him out of his lost focus....it is weird and awkward and shows that this guy is mentally losing it.....

So we shouldn't vote for Biden because he isn't mentally equipped to be president. Could you suggest, therefore, that Trump is better in that regard?

Wow... so your point is, doing teleconferencing is awkward... something we are all dealing with right now. I had to fumble with Skype yesterday for about 10 minutes to do a five minute meeting.

Meanwhile, the economy is collapsing and Trump is pushing for a Trillion in spending we don't have.
He’s nuts. You have this in common with him.

Wait, a BERNIE voter is criticizing Trump for spending too much?

Is this amount of stupidity even possible?

Are we going to raise taxes on the rich to pay for all this extra spending? Remember, we are here because Trump cut funding to the CDC and other agencies.

Why do you commies insist on repeating this lie, CDC funding was increased, not cut.

The beginning of this video shows biden in a moment of dementia.....he ends his on line Town Hall segment....and just stands there until his wife comes out to get him out of his lost focus....it is weird and awkward and shows that this guy is mentally losing it.....

How sad. Democrats are guilty of senior abuse.

And he is still so much sharper than Trump. The US is in real trouble.

So we shouldn't vote for Biden because he isn't mentally equipped to be president. Could you suggest, therefore, that Trump is better in that regard?

Well, duh!! Even democrat governors are praising President Trump these days,

He was waiting for the signal they were off air, dumbass.

This is why Biden's campaign will go strictly with TV produced commercials. They can edit out most of the blunders and moments of confusion and leave a couple of minute soundbites designed to make people think, see, he looks normal to me. He's taking the phony baloney Bloomberg approach.

Four weeks ago, everyone was declaring his candidacy dead.

Now he's defeated all of his opponents and he's leading Trump by 8 points. And that's before the economy collapses completely.

McConnell is asking conservative justices to retire now so he can replace them before Trump is defeated.
It was dead. Only the personal intervention of shitstain obama saved him.

even if you win you lose

He only has to be a little more popular than Hillary. Maybe not even that because many people who voted for him the first time will be withdrawing their support.

And the Dallas Cowboys ran more yards than the Packers....but the Packers scored more touchdowns....

So the Cowboys should win?

If the purpose of the game was running yards, um yeah.

When you have a contest that is based on PEOPLE VOTING, the person the MOST PEOPLE voted for should win.

The people realized Trump was unfit for the job. Now we are all paying for it.

People don't elect presidents, States do. Welcome to a Republican form of government, it's been around 240 years, you should be use to it by now. LMAO

Last edited:

Uh, did you WATCH the video? Or, let me guess: You watched it with your communist blinders on, right?

All kidding aside, and I happen to like Joe Biden as a person, but he is clearly, clearly showing obvious signs of diminished--and diminishing--capacity.

Forum List

Back