🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden Calls Georgia Election Law "Jim Crow"

If providing proper identification is considered a form of voter suppression then our country must also be rife with flying suppression, banking suppression, driving suppression, schooling suppression, welfare suppression, credit card suppression, hotel suppression and EZ Pass suppression to name just a few things. The real problem is that Democrat's blame racism for everything that prevents them from stealing elections or manipulating laws they don't like. In reality, the real racists are the ones who trivialize racism by blaming it for everything. Joe Biden and todays Democrat party are all guilty of this. You can throw in the media and education system while you're at it.

The President has no authority over state law. What the hell?

‘Joe Biden Calls Georgia Election Law "Jim Crow"’

President Biden is correct: Jim Crow 2.0.

Apparently, you are of the belief that procuring a proper state identification card (i.e., driver's license), is far too complicated for you to comprehend. You have my sympathy for your diminished capacity. I'm sure that if you approach your average senior in high school, he/she/it, can educate you as to how it's done in your state (in any state for that matter).

Forum List

Back