Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

My point is that despite boastful claims it's actually conservative men who show us constantly what pussies they are. I guess if you were a black man this comment would of broken you, huh? 😄
I don't know if Xiden is conservative or not, he appears to dress pretty conservative I guess.....not sure what that has to do with him being the racist leader of your Demaklan party, and constantly showing it....no self respecting black man would continue to defend it....

I don't know if Xiden is conservative or not, he appears to dress pretty conservative I guess.....not sure what that has to do with him being the racist leader of your Demaklan party, and constantly showing it....no self respecting black man would continue to defend it....
No. All your comments show is that these words would of hurt you like the sensitive pussy you are. I'm more concerned about Republicans refusing to create another black district in their State despite a court order.

No. All your comments show is that these words would of hurt you like the sensitive pussy you are. I'm more concerned about Republicans refusing to create another black district in their State despite a court order.
creating a black district would be illegal...why would they do that?

and what does that have to do with Joey "Racial Jungle" Xiden referring to black men as "boys"?

creating a black district would be illegal...why would they do that?
Its not a illegal, it is in fact what a Supreme Court ordered.
and what does that have to do with Joey "Racial Jungle" Xiden referring to black men as "boys"?
Well one is example of what would hurt your feelings, by your own admission, because you're a bitch, and the other is something black voters are actually concerned about.

Its not a illegal, it is in fact what a Supreme Court ordered.

Well one is example of what would hurt your feelings, by your own admission, because you're a bitch, and the other is something black voters are actually concerned about.
Yes it is illegal to create a district for one race of people, no there is no such order…you are rather stupid if you think segragation is still legal…but not surprised you are a racial jungle Joe supporter

Yes watching the president use racist remarks is hurtful, I don’t deny that. It’s sad there are still demklan voters that like it though

Yes it is illegal to create a district for one race of people, no there is no such order…you are rather stupid if you think segragation is still legal…but not surprised you are a racial jungle Joe supporter

Yes watching the president use racist remarks is hurtful, I don’t deny that. It’s sad there are still demklan voters that like it though
Denying reality is just the sort of thing a Snowflake Republican who admits Joe Biden would of hurt his feelings would do. Find a safe space you Bitch. 😄

A Supreme Court redistricting ruling gave hope to Black voters. They're still waiting for new maps

why do you guys try to make a point with democrats? they are incapable of independent thought, If a democrat does or says something wrong it doesn't matter to another democrat. They just don't care.

why do you guys try to make a point with democrats? they are incapable of independent thought, If a democrat does or says something wrong it doesn't matter to another democrat. They just don't care.
What's the point they're trying to make here? That if they were black these comments would of hurt their feelings? Would you like to join those Simps in that admission? 😄

What's the point they're trying to make here? That if they were black these comments would of hurt their feelings? Would you like to join those Simps in that admission? 😄
You and I both know that if a republican said that it would be front page news and would lead the news cycle for days as they all called them racist. And yes, you would also be saying that.

You and I both know that if a republican said that it would be front page news and would lead the news cycle for days as they all called them racist. And yes, you would also be saying that.
I don't know that. That's just your victim mentality.

Forum List

Back