Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

you can lie all you want but if Trump had said that you would be insisting he was a racist.
I don't have to lie. During his first presidential run there was a black guy who was showing up to his rallies and there were so few of them that it became a thing. He pointed him out at one even and referred to him as "my African America". Where's my African American" I believe is the phrase he used. Now I found that incredibly funny. I didn't carry on and cry that that itself was racist. Just a poor choice of words.

I see it as Biden being prone to putting his foot in his mouth with poor wording, not racism but others like you might be more sensitive than brothers......er... others.
Making excuses for the racism of their masters is what sellouts like you have been doing for generations. It’s nothing new

Making excuses for the racism of their masters is what sellouts like you have been doing for generations. It’s nothing new
Alluding that someone is the master of black people because those black people don't agree with you, is what's racist. Keep telling on yourselves. 😄

Alluding that someone is the master of black people because those black people don't agree with you, is what's racist. Keep telling on yourselves. 😄
No sitting on the porch and not calling out racism when someone you agree with displays it is what makes you beholden to your master. At least you learned your subservient role in Biden’s view of race relations. Racist pieces of shit displaying your mentality are the biggest obstacle to success

Remember Joe's hairy leg speech, where he referred to Black children as "roaches". That was not a mistake, or a poorly chosen word...."Roach" is an extremely racist term used solely by racist to label small black children. The old fool said that on camera..just think how he speaks in private.

No sitting on the porch and not calling out racism when someone you agree with displays it is what makes you beholden to your master. At least you learned your subservient role in Biden’s view of race relations. Racist pieces of shot displaying your mentality are the biggest obstacle to success
You think it's racism, I don't. 90% of Black voters would rather vote for an old man who says awkward things on occasion than vote for Republicans. You don't think it's racist for you to try and decide for me what I think is racist?

You think it's racism, I don't. 90% of Black voters would rather vote for an old man who says awkward things on occasion than vote for Republicans. You don't think it's racist for you to try and decide for me what I think is racist?
You mean the way you are trying to decide for others. You can’t help your racism you’ve been conditioned to defend it when your master uses it. It’s sad you have to hold other black people back to get ahead, like I said biggest obstacle to success

You mean the way you are trying to decide for others. You can’t help your racism you’ve been conditioned to defend it when your master uses it. It’s sad you have to hold other black people back to get ahead, like I said biggest obstacle to success
I'm not deciding for you bro. I'm pointing and laughing at your admission that this would of gotten you like a sensitive little bitch. I'm making fun of you, not deciding for you. You decided to act like a bitch. 😄

Biden exposed his racist tendencies by calling a black man boy

However, he is also anti-white as well as anti-black -- as you can see from his policies

Trump is the only president to have his own African Americans -- because he knows the black community more than anyone

Forum List

Back