Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

My point is that despite boastful claims it's actually conservative men who show us constantly what pussies they are. I guess if you were a black man this comment would of broken you, huh? 😄
Let’s meet and find out how much of a pussy I am not
Done it twice in 20 years of non social media. They both ran away. Can we try for #3?

I don't consider it racist when a male is called "boy". It's done down here in the south all the time. "Come on it, boy. Sit on down and tell me about yourself. So, you like my daughter, do you now? Yeah, we think she's something else."-country singer Rodney Atkins :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Lol, down here if I walked up to a black man I don't know and said come here boy. We would be scrapping.

I don't. I just proved it and you helped me. You said Joe Biden told me to stop talking and yet here I am talking. You're the only one to admit Joe has any power over you because he hurt your feelings you Simp. 😄

I said both Joe Biden and I (and probably any other white man) can call you boy, and you're not going to do shit about it, boy.

lol

No you declined the challenger and are nothing but a name calling foreigner pussy cuck or queer who is very Very Lucky to be in a country and peoples you so disdain
You're not a challenger, you're a cosplaying clown. A real warrior wouldn't be sitting on his ass as immigrants like my parents use birth right citizenship to demographically replace you in your own country. Pretending to "challenge" people online isn't real, it's just what you do to make yourself feel better because you've already surrendered your inheritance. 😄

It does. You're just an illiterate moron.

The Supreme Court’s decision siding with Black voters in an Alabama redistricting case gave Democrats and voting rights activists a surprising opportunity before the 2024

New congressional maps would have to include more districts in Alabama and potentially other states where Black voters would have a better chance of electing someone of their choice, a decision widely seen as benefiting Democrats.

It's been more than three months since the justice's 5-4 ruling, and maps that could produce more districts represented by Black lawmakers still do not exist.
that ruling doesn't say anyone has to create a "black district" as you claimed.

You're not a challenger, you're a cosplaying clown. A real warrior wouldn't be sitting on his ass as immigrants like my parents use birth right citizenship to demographically replace you in your own country. Pretending to "challenge" people online isn't real, it's just what you do to make yourself feel better because you've already surrendered your inheritance. 😄
It’s fun to watch goat eater boys try to puff up and act like an American male.

Forum List

Back