Joe Biden Changes Story – Now Says He Spoke with Son Hunter on His Lucrative Ukrainian Deals

I don't see him withdrawing til after the impeachment.
The Ukraine deal is getting heavy, and if the story of Biden receiving $900k in funds filtered through his son's business dealings turns out to be true as reported by the Ukraine news...

What if Peter Pan story turns out true? Are you really ready for that?

Yeah...cause saying some nonsensical gibberish actually changes the story

WOW - you mean to tell me Bidden knew about his son being employed? This is shocking criminality!

Thank god The Gateway Pundit is here to bring us these earth shattering revelations.

Yeah expect Biden unequivocally denied speaking to his son about his job...that he got 2 weeks after visiting Ukraine...just like the $1 million dollar dealfrom China 2 days after Hunter went with Biden to China. All a coincidence. Of course.

You seriously buy these silly gotcha games? What exactly Bidden meant by talking about sons job is irrelavant.

The only relavant question is specifically about Hunter ever trying to influence his dad's foreign policy descisions on behalf of the company he worked for.

yeah...because getting incredibly lucrative board memberships and multi-$million dollar deals within days of Biden meeting with those folks in two different countries, that we know of...doesn't matter.
:rolleyes:

I really don't know wtf you are talking about

Hunter had a job on the board of that company, that is currently THE ENTIRETY of tangent, circumstatial connection between Burisima and Joe Biden.
Nope.
You just haven't heard yet.... it will take a few more days before the media you pay attention to talks about it.
$900,000... that's a hint

WOW - you mean to tell me Bidden knew about his son being employed? This is shocking criminality!

Thank god The Gateway Pundit is here to bring us these earth shattering revelations.

Yeah expect Biden unequivocally denied speaking to his son about his job...that he got 2 weeks after visiting Ukraine...just like the $1 million dollar dealfrom China 2 days after Hunter went with Biden to China. All a coincidence. Of course.

You seriously buy these silly gotcha games? What exactly Bidden meant by talking about sons job is irrelavant.

The only relavant question is specifically about Hunter ever trying to influence his dad's foreign policy descisions on behalf of the company he worked for.

yeah...because getting incredibly lucrative board memberships and multi-$million dollar deals within days of Biden meeting with those folks in two different countries, that we know of...doesn't matter.

Hunter had a job on the board of that company, that is currently THE ENTIRETY of tangent, circumstatial connection between Burisima and Joe Biden.
Nope.
You just haven't heard yet.... it will take a few more days before the media you pay attention to talks about it.

Here is a hint - you are dupe giving yourself good ol' blueballs waiting on these Russian spawned fake news to get substantiated.

Nope.

Here is a hint - you are dupe giving yourself good ol' blueballs waiting on these Russian spawned fake news to get substantiated.
You are in the wrong year, the Russian spawned fake news was sooo yesterday

Nope.

Ok you go ahead and comeback when you actually have some serious evidence.

There is no direct evidence that Joe did ANYTHING for Burisma.

Of course you don't, you're a fricken liberal, you don't know what anyone is talking about...and you don't know how to spell either.

Nope.

Ok you go ahead and comeback when you actually have some serious evidence.

Uh... Ok Kettle...
:ROFL:

"Hi dad, I am going to sit on the board of Burisma for a while."

"I sure hope you know what you're doing."

Cue the spluttering apoplexy.

QUOTE="antontoo, post: 23272505, member: 57834"]WOW - you mean to tell me Bidden knew about his son being employed? This is shocking criminality!

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Well, we only have the video tape of him bragging about it....So there's that.

No you don't moron.

No you don't moron.
Yes we do, dumbfuck.

No you don't moron.
Yes we do, dumbfuck.

Ok, link us to a video where Biden says that "Hunter was trying to influence me on behalf of the company he worked for."

Good luck moron.

Forum List

Back