Joe Biden Claims That Your Own Children Are Not Your Children

No, if you are a LBGTQ promoter, a Lefty&lib family, or a Biden supporter. you need help from normal people to get your kids on track.

True,.. but still that isn't what this thread is all about.

i'm going to be sick....since i was perma banned here, chuckle, they don't hide any of their mental sicknesses anymore

No, if you are a LBGTQ promoter, a Lefty&lib family, or a Biden supporter. you need help from normal people to get your kids on track.

Maybe I missed your sarcasm. My apologies

Major had to deal with him for14 yrs i believe...full military honor burial at arlington with a full 21 gun salute is warranted for his service

1682389874878.png

1682389938139.png

This is where the insanity has led us. Everybody has the rights to their own child and children and don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise.

never happened.

This actually was a referendum in Ireland a few years back and it was about the rights of a child...
It is about giving children rights as a citizen.

"In exceptional cases, where the parents for physical or moral reasons fail in their duty towards their children, the State as guardian of the common good, by appropriate means shall endeavour to supply the place of the parents, but always with due regard for the natural and imprescriptible rights of the child."

It passed with 58% of the vote... It is actually hard to find a political group in Ireland that opposed it... The main objection is that it was hard to explain the no side without going into lies.

Good for Ireland. The reality is we know that some parents are unable to bring their kids up properly, and the state has a duty and responsibility. But also individuals have a duty and responsibility to all children. If you see a child in distress, you should help that child, not because it's your child, but because it's a child.

Good fcking grief. Our children are our children. Not yours, not the Potato, not society...

End of discussion. I wouldn't allow it...and guess what? I'm Mom
Allow it?

You don't seem to understand.

You need to be ready to kill these people dead in their tracks, if you don't want to allow it.

The progtards have figured out it's over for them, so now one of two things is going to happen:

Either they're going to get mean, or they'll try to reinvent themselves. If they get mean, they'll get hurt. Maybe even dead.

This is where the insanity has led us. Everybody has the rights to their own child and children and don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise.

This is common with leftist regimes, they don't want people believing they are individuals, they don't want family....all are simply subjects of the state, and belong to the state.

We have seen this tactic time and time again throughout history....

This is common with leftist regimes, they don't want people believing they are individuals, they don't want family....all are simply subjects of the state, and belong to the state.

We have seen this tactic time and time again throughout history....
And it gets beaten down every single time.

Forum List

Back