Joe Biden Claims That Your Own Children Are Not Your Children

Mention the sexual abuse of children in schools and watch them twist into pretzels

Why would pedophiles go around advertising the fact that they are indeed pedophiles? What does Biden have to get an enormous sign and place it in the front yard of the white house that says he sniffs children for us to know that he actually does?

This is where the insanity has led us. Everybody has the rights to their own child and children and don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise.

would you let joe biden bathe your 8 yr old daughter with a bottle of herbal esscense shampoo in front of him?....si or no

Let's see if this is another right wing "what he actually said doesn't matter, what we're going to claim is the only thing that matters".
He said all children are "our children", he did not say your own children are not your children.
Laughable CRAP from the gatewaybullshiters.fuckthisnonsense

Clearly there are different levels of "ownership". There's "it's mine". The country isn't "mine" in the individual sense, it's "mine" in the sense of "it belongs to the people".

Figure it out, it's simple fucking LANGUAGE USAGE. Just because some people speak in grunts, doesn't mean intelligent people are speaking wrong.
This actually was a referendum in Ireland a few years back and it was about the rights of a child...
It is about giving children rights as a citizen.

"In exceptional cases, where the parents for physical or moral reasons fail in their duty towards their children, the State as guardian of the common good, by appropriate means shall endeavour to supply the place of the parents, but always with due regard for the natural and imprescriptible rights of the child."

It passed with 58% of the vote... It is actually hard to find a political group in Ireland that opposed it... The main objection is that it was hard to explain the no side without going into lies.

Do you know how many leftists I've confronted on here about an unhealthy view towards children and they suddenly go quiet?

They know

I had that happen to me earlier today. dblack, Jessica-stormlover, and Sixties Fan all were defending men inside women's restrooms. When I called them out on it all they could do was verbally attack since they didn't have any trained response to it.

I mean I can understand being concerned for this nation's children as I'm deeply concerned about them, but calling somebody else's child your child is stupid and liable to cause lots of problems for you.
No you got the poor man totally wrong - he is actually saying that it is societies duty to take care of other peoples kids as well - not just your own.
Meaning that normal people are to take custody of kids from LBGTQ promoters, Lefty&lib families, etc. and straighten them out.

I fully support this man's thoughts in that matter.

No you got the poor man totally wrong - he is actually saying that it is societies duty to take care of other peoples kids as well - not just your own.
Meaning that normal people are to take custody of kids from LBGTQ promoters, Lefty&lib families, etc. and straighten them out.

I fully support this man's thoughts in that matter.

My husband and I can take care of our children without your help

Forum List

Back