Joe Biden claims "we ended cancer as we know it"

It's hard to believe they trot that bed-shitting fuckup out to the cameras.

More highlights from today... the stuttering shit clown is denying his 50-year career of racism and they've penciled in some kind of juvenile stage directions he can't figure out.... :laughing0301:

He talks shit and says he's going to do a lot of things, but hardly hardly ever delivers.

I don't get why Democrat still like that sumbitch.

The delusions this man has! Should be a major story, but the MSM really isn't interested.

That, and no one in the Democratic Party wants Kamala Harris as President. If they could be rid of Kamala, then Joe would be gone.

The delusions this man has! Should be a major story, but the MSM really isn't interested.

That, and no one in the Democratic Party wants Kamala Harris as President. If they could be rid of Kamala, then Joe would be gone.

Ooooo he's a magic man...

Stolen elections have consequences.

Democrat Joe Biden, is the very best candidate the Democrats have. Literally, Biden is the smartest Democrat there is. Say what you will about his plagiarism, say what you will about the gaffes, the forgetfulness, the lying, the bribery, protecting his children from prosecution.

There is not one Democrat even close to being better, smarter, however we say it, no Democrat is better than bidden, not even close to being better.

You would not be satisfied with whomever the Dems pick

I think there are obvious question at this point

A. When will the Dems / Marxists announce that Sloppy Joe has fallen down, not up, a flight of stairs, (not admitting they dragged him to the top of the stairs and pushed him down to get the job done), and,

B. when will the Dems / Marxists announce that Goober “I killed California” Newsom is their nominee for killing what remains of this country.

C. when will America admit Biden, Trump, Obama , Clinton etc are merely puppets parroting the agenda of the rich......? ~S~

Remember when hitler went nuts?

He ordered a scorched earth policy. Burn every house, building, crop, and poison every well so the enemy can't use our resources.

I wonder if joe is about to give that same order.

Anyone who compares cancer treatment today compared to 25 years ago would be amazed.
Cancer used to be a death sentence. Now, it is survivable

Biden is right

Forum List

Back