Joe Biden claims "we ended cancer as we know it"

Proof of your claim from a reputable source, or you are a lying democrat.
Well....
As I've already stated.
Your chances of surviving cancer is up to your insurance provider.

And there are plenty of cancers for which there still is no cure or effective treatment.

There's been no revolutionary breakthroughs.
No new miracle cures or miracle preventative. Cancer has a billion different causes.

Well....
As I've already stated.

And there are plenty of cancers for which there still is no cure or effective treatment.

No new miracle cures or miracle preventative. Cancer has a billion different causes.
So you are claiming that Biden lied?

Well....
As I've already stated.

Not according to Cocaine Joe. According to him, he's "ended cancer as we know it". :abgg2q.jpg:

An addendum to this thread. Biden is claiming this while touting his actions on mental health. Perhaps it is his own mental health he is thinking of. It should be.

This good news from Biden for me.

I am scheduled to get a skin cell cancer removed in three weeks.

Since Biden says we have cured cancer then I don't need to get the procedure, do I?

This good news from Biden for me.

I am scheduled to get a skin cell cancer removed in three weeks.

Since Biden says we have cured cancer then I don't need to get the procedure, do I?

Pedo Peter says a lot of stupid shit, but claiming he cured cancer may be the stupidest of all.

Forum List

Back