Joe Biden cured COVID from his basement. The Biden vaccine from Pfizer is here!

90% effective! Stock market surges. Way to go Joe! You cured COVID 3 days after the media called the election for you.

So no more masks or lockdowns, right? Only celebrations in the street!

Incredible timing, 6 days after the election....and they implied he was lying in the debate,
Well we know Tramp had nothing to do with it, Pfizer was NOT part of Operation Warp Speed, but he will take credit for it anyway.

I guess they should give the 1.95 billion back, what'd ya think?

90% effective! Stock market surges. Way to go Joe! You cured COVID 3 days after the media called the election for you.

Incredible timing, 6 days after the election....and they implied he was lying in the debate,
Well we know Tramp had nothing to do with it, Pfizer was NOT part of Operation Warp Speed, but he will take credit for it anyway.
That's odd, I just saw an interview with a Pfizer executive who said Operation Warp Speed was critical to the vaccine's development.
LIAR!!!!
We were never part of the Warp Speed,” Pfizer vice president Kathrin Jansen told the New York Times. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

Well I guess she's just a lying commie.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a press release that the US government is collecting different vaccines through the Operation Warp Speed program in order to have at least one effective Covid-19 vaccine available to Americans.

ed and L.K.Eder, you have been a victim of Fake News. Get over it. Please educate yourself on topics before embarrassing yourselves continually.

ed, you need to filter out Fake News.

Here is the list from the democrat controlled Wikipedia! Read it and weep!

....."Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a public–private partnership, initiated by the Trump administration, to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. Operation Warp Speed was introduced in early April 2020 The vaccine developers engaged in the operation are:
  • Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceutical)
  • AstraZeneca–University of Oxford and Vaccitech
  • Moderna
  • Pfizer-BioNTech
  • Merck and IAVI
  • Novavax
  • Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline".....
And ed, in case you didn't notice Sleepy Joe has not been elected President! Folks, get ready for the second wave of TDS. As Sleepy Joe said, it is going to be a difficult winter during the second wave! ;) The stock market it up because of President Trump's fast action in getting pharm companies to deal with the Kung Flu.

Yup and Trump praised these folks at both debates. Biden had absolutely nothing do with any of it. Anyone who thinks he did is dumber than a box of rocks.

I think you can't stop yourself from LYING!!!!!
Pfizer was contracted to DELIVER the first 100,000 doses of their vaccine for the $1.95 billion, not DEVELOP it, but you knew that already!

That's odd, I just saw an interview with a Pfizer executive who said Operation Warp Speed was critical to the vaccine's development.
LIAR!!!!
We were never part of the Warp Speed,” Pfizer vice president Kathrin Jansen told the New York Times. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a press release that the US government is collecting different vaccines through the Operation Warp Speed program in order to have at least one effective Covid-19 vaccine available to Americans.

Your OWN link says Pfizer was contracted to PRODUCE their vaccine, NOT to DEVELOP it. So you have known you are LYING all along!

Pfizer was contracted to DELIVER the first 100,000 doses of their vaccine for the $1.95 billion, not DEVELOP it, but you knew that already!

That contract was let through Operation Warp Speed, wasn't it?

Regardless, whoever takes an mRNA vaccine or one with only 6 months to 1 year of trials is truly ignorant or stupid.

LIAR!!!!

Your OWN link says Pfizer was contracted to PRODUCE their vaccine, NOT to DEVELOP it. So you have known you are LYING all along!

So you're still contending that Pfizer didn't benefit from the streamlined testing procedures that were established under Operation Warp Speed? Did the FDA not allow them to run concurrent phase 1/2 trials and concurrent phase 2/3 trials to expedite the development?

LIAR!!!!

So you're still contending that Pfizer didn't benefit from the streamlined testing procedures that were established under Operation Warp Speed? Did the FDA not allow them to run concurrent phase 1/2 trials and concurrent phase 2/3 trials to expedite the development?

That poster is a troll and a lying sack of shit. Pfizer got 2 million and a massive cut in red tape from Operation Warp speed. EVEN THE FUCKING AP FACT CHECKED THIS BULLSHIT.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS. The poster is not discussing in good faith. He knows the truth.

Do you think Twitter fact checked and removed any posts saying that Operation Warp Speed had nothing to do with the Pfizer vaccine? :laughing0301:

LIAR!!!!

That poster is a troll and a lying sack of shit. Pfizer got 2 million and a massive cut in red tape from Operation Warp speed. EVEN THE FUCKING AP FACT CHECKED THIS BULLSHIT.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS. The poster is not discussing in good faith. He knows the truth.

It was almost 2 billion, not million.

LIAR!!!!

Yes, typo. Thanks for the correction. It was for 100 million doses and it was $1.9 BILLION.

Last edited:

That contract was let through Operation Warp Speed, wasn't it?

No.

LIAR!!!!

Pfizer had nothing todo with OWS vaccine development.

LIAR!!!!

It was not a single penny for development of a vaccine.

Forum List

Back