Joe Biden declares climate emergency

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718653622913.png

While eating some ice cream during the current heat wave, the ice cream began to melt uncontrollably, causing Joe Biden to panic, fumble the cone, and dropped it to the ground as the President went into a rage. "Smithejism!!" yelled Joe. "My super dippy ice cream melted in this intense heat, therefore, I demand we declare a state of emergency on the climate before any more calamites like this befall me! These um.........you know the thigs...........the nauseatingly orange brellas are about as useful as wearing a regular diaper is after eating a good bowl of chili".

:"What shall we do after we declare a state of emergency?" asked a staffer. "Money, we need more money!!" yelled the President. "Hire more IRS agents, raise taxes, we must have more electric thingys for the government to buy. Take some of that free college money I gave those brats that yell genocide Joe all day, hell if I care. Those kids have no gratitude for the money SCOTUS declared I can't have but I don't even see a dime of it after I illegally spend it. Hell, even my son gave the Big Guy 10% off the top!!"

No word on whether the President obtained another scoop of super dippy ice cream.

Forum List

Back