Joe Biden Demanded to Take Cognitive Test or Drop Out of Presidential Race

I don't. That doesn't mean he'll be a bad president. But if he owes taxes, that's between him and the IRS. That doesn't affect the US population as a whole. But since that's never been an issue with any president to date, it's a non-starter for discussion. I'm much more concerned with his ability to respond to a threat to our nation than whether he reported shoes he bought online to the IRS that he didn't pay taxes on.
On taxes, you onlly seem to care if it is Trump and not any democrat. Now why would that be?

Trump received over 73 million votes in the 2020 election, giving him more than any other sitting president in U.S. history.
He increased his vote total by a large margin and lost? I think not! You rigged the elsection with mail in Ballots that required no signature verification
I can't prove any of it, but I sure do believe something was definitely out of line in the 2020 election. It might actually go down as one of the biggest cover ups in history. I agree that the new form of ballot collecting was very shady, just as Trump had alluded too, otherwise things went crazy in an election like that.......

Then we had people telling truth's under oath afterwards, but then shockingly, they were being ignored as if everyone who stepped up were quickly knocked down by a coordinated effort that was linked to many radicalized activist's who seemingly were charged with implementing the entire thing in an organized ring it seemed... These political activist were strewn about through in and throughout, either they were in government or in the media..... They seemingly sprung into action in hopes to stop Trump from getting a second term, and it possibly worked.

I can't prove any of it, but I sure do believe something was definitely out of line in the 2020 election. It might actually go down as one of the biggest cover ups in history. I agree that the new form of ballot collecting was very shady, just as Trump had alluded too, otherwise things went crazy in an election like that.......

Then we had people telling truth's under oath afterwards, but then shockingly, they were being ignored as if everyone who stepped up were quickly knocked down by a coordinated effort that was linked to many radicalized activist's who seemingly were charged with implementing the entire thing in an organized ring it seemed... These political activist were strewn about through in and throughout, either they were in government or in the media..... They seemingly sprung into action in hopes to stop Trump from getting a second term, and it possibly worked.
I truly believe the supreme court was worried about the ramifications if were to get out and shut it down

I truly believe the supreme court was worried about the ramifications if were to get out and shut it down
I think you are absolutely right... The illegal act of intimidating the court and it's justices was in full swing, and this is why the Democrat's engaged in breaking down the justice system and law's in this COUNTRY, otherwise so they could intimidate the court's and justice's without ramifications, just like what we've all sat back and witnessed over and over again.

Medic Ronnie Jackson, who has been a doctor and supervisor of the White House, has demanded that President Joe Biden drop out of the 2024 presidential race if he refuses to take a cognitive test, Slaynews reports.
Jackson has worked in the White House medical service since the mid-2000s under President George W. Bush.

He was also the physician for Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump from 2013 to 2018.
Jackson repeatedly urged Biden to take a cognitive test, as President Trump did.

He outlined his demands in a letter to Biden.

Jackson wrote, "We urge you to either resign immediately and withdraw your bid for re-election, or to undergo a clinically validated cognitive screening evaluation and make those results available to the public."
"When you first announced your bid for the 2020 presidential election, questions and concerns were raised about your cognitive abilities."
"Those concerns only intensified because your mental illness and forgetfulness became more evident."
This Jackson guy sounds very suspicious... I bet he touched some woman about 30 years ago.

Biden refuses to take a test because his handlers cannot provide the answers in advance of the test.

In other words, he realizes that he would fail miserably.

In other words, he realizes that he would fail miserably.
No! Biden is still strong. Photo proof:

FvaFOSCWAAAzmBn

Forum List

Back