Joe Biden denied Holy Communion at Florence church

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

You know you are vile when you own faith turns its back on you
Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat
All yee of little faith come to me ......Except you, Joe Biden......

Ridiculous bullshit

This a good example of why the history of Christianity is division and subdivision, which obviously is continuing. The guys who run the Catholic Church (and they are all guys) decided to make abortion some sort of litmus test, which is absurd. There are all sorts of beliefs, theories, and conclusions on the subject, among both individuals and religious organizations, both Christian and not. And abortion is not the only subject on which opinions differ widely.

There is always a problem when one gets involved in an authoritarian organization. A small group of hand-picked individuals gets to make decisions for everyone. I have never regretted leaving the RC Church, which I did years before Roe v. Wade was decided. It is important to note here, before any posters go crazy that I have some obligation to continue as an RC, that I did not choose the RC Church, my parents enrolled me from birth. A close friend of mine switched not long ago from RC to Unitarian, and she is so happy she did.

As Biden has held a public office twice, and could again, I think that he is smart enough to know that a public official must exercise his/her duties on behalf of all the people, not just those of his/her own faith, even if the RCs want to reel him in.
we don't kill humans. ever hear of thou shall not kill ?

Yes. But there is a big difference between a potential human and a human. There are various stages to embryonic/fetal development. I think that you are being hysterical.

And yes, we do kill humans. What do you think that all of your fancy guns and expensive bombs are for? Do you think that AR-15s and AK-47s were created to make cookies? We've certainly spent billions killing humans.

God is not a republican and you do not speak for him. It's the evangelical right that is killing christianity in America. No one since the inqusition has set a worse example of what a christian should be.

You're right, He isn't but he detests abortion.

God is not a republican and you do not speak for him. It's the evangelical right that is killing christianity in America. No one since the inqusition has set a worse example of what a christian should be.

You Know the mind of God??? Seems to me he don't care if anyone dies or who uses his name to justify it.

You Know the mind of God??? Seems to me he don't care if anyone dies or who uses his name to justify it.

I do, He has made His mind and will known through His word. Sorry, you lose.

And loves infant mortality

The best thing God ever did for humanity is Free Will. The worst thing God ever did for Humanity is Free Will. He allows us all to make our own choices, the out growth of those choices are the things you see going on all around you.

It is obvious that anybody immoral enough to align themselves with the filthy Democrat Party will be spending Eternity in Hell.

The church did the right thing. You cannot be for abortion and be a man of God.
He can just do what you do, pretend that God approves of his sins.
67090754_10156524153815794_4042740956380790784_n.jpg

All those escape clauses you think the bible contains are not actually there. You have to actually be a good person. The evangelical church of the money-changers is a false faith.

The church did the right thing. You cannot be for abortion and be a man of God.
He can just do what you do, pretend that God approves of his sins.
View attachment 286922
That angel looks kinda gay.

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat

Just further proof that religion is a joke! Reminds me of refusing to bake cakes for LGBTQ couples. What would Jesus do?

All those escape clauses you think the bible contains are not actually there. You have to actually be a good person. The evangelical church of the money-changers is a false faith.

You don't know what I think, I do know that you don't know God so there is that.

The Nazis built their Party around hating the Jews.
The Democrats have built their Party around hating Wasps and especially hating the Evangelicals.

This a good example of why the history of Christianity is division and subdivision, which obviously is continuing. The guys who run the Catholic Church (and they are all guys) decided to make abortion some sort of litmus test, which is absurd. There are all sorts of beliefs, theories, and conclusions on the subject, among both individuals and religious organizations, both Christian and not. And abortion is not the only subject on which opinions differ widely.

There is always a problem when one gets involved in an authoritarian organization. A small group of hand-picked individuals gets to make decisions for everyone. I have never regretted leaving the RC Church, which I did years before Roe v. Wade was decided. It is important to note here, before any posters go crazy that I have some obligation to continue as an RC, that I did not choose the RC Church, my parents enrolled me from birth. A close friend of mine switched not long ago from RC to Unitarian, and she is so happy she did.

As Biden has held a public office twice, and could again, I think that he is smart enough to know that a public official must exercise his/her duties on behalf of all the people, not just those of his/her own faith, even if the RCs want to reel him in.
we don't kill humans. ever hear of thou shall not kill ?

Yes. But there is a big difference between a potential human and a human. There are various stages to embryonic/fetal development. I think that you are being hysterical.

And yes, we do kill humans. What do you think that all of your fancy guns and expensive bombs are for? Do you think that AR-15s and AK-47s were created to make cookies? We've certainly spent billions killing humans.
well a genius to a stupid fk is different, can they each be killed for being different? the lengths you have to go to to justify killing babies is amazing to me. fk dude, there isn't any logic or sense to it. it's just pure kill babies.

The Nazis built their Party around hating the Jews.
The Democrats have built their Party around hating Wasps and especially hating the Evangelicals.
The evangelicals are marks in a long con, I pity them, I save my hatred for their leaders.

Humans are so dumb

Just further proof that religion is a joke! Reminds me of refusing to bake cakes for LGBTQ couples. What would Jesus do?

He might say "Go, and sin no more."

Forum List

Back