🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe biden exhausted...takes another day off after Ginsburg's death.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This needs to be a bigger issue...the man doesn't have the energy to be President......

You’d think Joey would be out there giving speeches, as some have noted on social media. This fight will galvanize the GOP base. McConnell’s successful blocking of the Merrick Garland nomination and conservatives highlighting the SCOTUS aspect of the 2016 election helped pushed Trump over the top that year. Yet, Trump already had a jacked-up base. Biden has enthusiasm issues with Democrats and this SCOTUS issue could help him get a little life into the equation. Nope. He was too tired. His people called a lid…at 8:34 AM. Yeah, that's right. He decided to take the day off. I mean, not complaining, but this is odd, right?
---

Seriously, what’s going on? I’m glad Biden decided to nap all day, but if I were a Democrat, you’d think you’ll be rushing to DC to meet supporters on the steps of the Supreme Court. Also, there should have been something from him today, a Supreme Court justice just passed away. For progressive voters, this should tell you all that you need to know about Joe. He’s no fighter. He’s weak. He’d rather stay in the basement. I mean, really—that’s how soon his day was called.

In all seriousness Biden isn't looking very healthy these days. He looks like someone in their mid to late 80's.

He can't keep up the pace.......and it is only going to get more intense going forward....they thought Trump voters were more enthusiastic before...wait till the democrats start their bat shit craziness when Trump nominates Amy Barret....

I think it's the HRC phenomenon: the more people see of him, the less they like him. He looks and sounds like Death warmed over. Even when reading a prepared script he sounds uncertain and partly baffled.

But that creepy ass smile when he played "Despacito," on his phone....that was kind of endearing....if you are a serial killer.....

Seriously! Trump doesn't have the intelligence or simple common sense to be president. For the intelligent American see below.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

'Trump ‘compromised by the Russians’, says former member of Mueller’s team'

'Peter Strzok was removed from Russia investigation and fired by the FBI over text messages critical of Trump'

'Rage review: Will Bob Woodward's tapes bring down Donald Trump?'

Nothing you just posted is true or accurate...the only individual with ties to Russia was hilary and her crime infested foundation....and joe biden and his family are under the control of the Chinese Government after hunter biden's 1.5 billion dollar deal with them.....which he signed after flying to china with his dad on Air Force 2.....

Seriously! Trump doesn't have the intelligence or simple common sense to be president. For the intelligent American see below.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

'Peter Strzok was removed from Russia investigation and fired by the FBI over text messages critical of Trump'

You realize we have results from trump? Lol and the results say the best of all time

This needs to be a bigger issue...the man doesn't have the energy to be President......

You’d think Joey would be out there giving speeches, as some have noted on social media. This fight will galvanize the GOP base. McConnell’s successful blocking of the Merrick Garland nomination and conservatives highlighting the SCOTUS aspect of the 2016 election helped pushed Trump over the top that year. Yet, Trump already had a jacked-up base. Biden has enthusiasm issues with Democrats and this SCOTUS issue could help him get a little life into the equation. Nope. He was too tired. His people called a lid…at 8:34 AM. Yeah, that's right. He decided to take the day off. I mean, not complaining, but this is odd, right?
---

Seriously, what’s going on? I’m glad Biden decided to nap all day, but if I were a Democrat, you’d think you’ll be rushing to DC to meet supporters on the steps of the Supreme Court. Also, there should have been something from him today, a Supreme Court justice just passed away. For progressive voters, this should tell you all that you need to know about Joe. He’s no fighter. He’s weak. He’d rather stay in the basement. I mean, really—that’s how soon his day was called.

Ho looked like a zombie when he gave his canned 30 second speech about RBG. His excuse was it was a “long flight”.

By the way, where the hell is Heels Up Harris at? You would think the campaign would be having her holding rallies and getting their base all excited at the prospect of a first ever female VP, but they don’t. She makes scripted appearances just as infrequently as Sleepy Joe.

Attempts to derail threads like this is all the Bidenistas have.

This isn't a Trump thread, troll.

C7ED1BB8-AD06-4C39-A28D-4CAC4CF011C8.jpeg

i'm more concerned with the mental aspect of the candidates

Biden is a first class intellect, but 3rd class temperament...Trump is 1st class intellect, and 1st class temperament

What I find hilarious is that nearly every campaign ad Joe has it's only sales pitch is that he's wearing a mask. The rest is just hype.

Forum List

Back