Joe Biden found plagarizing….again

OMG! :eek:
Plagarizing!

Guess that cancels out Trumps 92 Felony Indictments
You can’t count, ya fucking retard.

It’s still 4 indictments.

You really got Biden on this one
Will he get a Plagarizing Mug Shot?
Come on, ya hack. Defend your Potato. He didn’t commit plagiarism. His asshole speech writer did.

Man..so much democrat deflection going…..don’t make me say it!! “b….b…b..bu…” aaargh! NOOOO, someone stop me…b…b…b….b….bbbbuuu”….HELP….I can’t hold it back…b….b…..but…b..bu….”AAARGH!…SOMEONE STOP ME”…..THWACK!.

aaahh, thanks….that feels better…it almost slipped out!

Racist Joe Biden kicked a black man out of the pool like the 1950s.

Maybe the Corn Pop story is a lie.

Liar or Racist….or both

It is very interesting to me how the cult fucks kept a count of Trump “lies”…yet dismiss all the Biden lies.

Trump embellished. Biden flat out lies.

Biden said he graduated at the top of his class, for example. He actually graduated near the bottom.

Tribalism over any integrity. Thats cult fucks for you.
We have to spread the Biden lies out, otherwise they might knock the earth off it's axis.

It is very interesting to me how the cult fucks kept a count of Trump “lies”…yet dismiss all the Biden lies.

Trump embellished. Biden flat out lies.

Biden said he graduated at the top of his class, for example. He actually graduated near the bottom.

Tribalism over any integrity. Thats cult fucks for you.
ColonelAngus is a living example of the MAGA cult.

Think about it. The dumb ass who had to drop out of the 1988 race because of lies and plagarism is now POTUS.

Cult fucks are something else.

The most telling lie: It didn’t rain on his inauguration

Trump began his presidency by lying about the weather.

It rained during Trump’s inaugural address. Then, at a celebratory ball later that day, Trump told the crowd that the rain “just never came” until he finished talking and went inside, at which point “it poured.”

This was the first lie of Trump’s presidency. Like his lies that same week about his inauguration crowd, it hinted at what would come next.

The President would say things that we could see with our own eyes were not true. And he would often do this brazen lying for no apparent strategic reason.
The Duke is always calling inconvenient facts, fake news.

But we have to give him some sympathy. After all he has been trained by the best:

Angry Fox News chief said fact-checks of Trump’s election lies ‘bad for business’

Suzanne Scott wrote in December 2020 that fact-checks ‘have to stop’, messages obtained from $1.6bn Dominion lawsuit reveal

Trumps academic record is unimpressive
Let's compare it next to your record from Ms. Crenshaw's School For Wayward Sons!

Cheated his way through school, had someone take his SATs for him, his sister did his schoolwork, brother got him a back door admission to Wharton
Seriously. It is a wonder Trump didn't grow up to be a Democrat!
At least Trump didn't go to Russia after faking a military deferment to study there for their Rhodes Scholarship like the Clintons!

It was the moment when the phrase was coined that might be said to sum up the spirit of the Trump era: “Truth isn’t truth.”

Truth isn’t truth. The seismic shock of the remark was so forceful it had Chuck Todd, host of NBC’s Meet the Press, struggling to contain his giggling.

“Truth isn’t truth? Mr Mayor, do you realize … I mean, this is going to become a bad meme.”

It was the moment when the phrase was coined that might be said to sum up the spirit of the Trump era: “Truth isn’t truth.”

Truth isn’t truth. The seismic shock of the remark was so forceful it had Chuck Todd, host of NBC’s Meet the Press, struggling to contain his giggling.

“Truth isn’t truth? Mr Mayor, do you realize … I mean, this is going to become a bad meme.”

When did you lose your integrity?

Did you ever have any?

Do masks stop the virus? Does the vax stop the virus?

If you cannot say a flat out “No”, “No” then you have no integrity and you are a tribalist. Thats ok. Just tell us beforehand so we can dismiss your content.

When did you lose your integrity?

Did you ever have any?

Do masks stop the virus? Does the vax stop the virus?

If you cannot say a flat out “No”, “No” then you have no integrity and you are a tribalist. Thats ok. Just tell us beforehand so we can dismiss your content.
MAGA Dogma:

“Truth isn’t truth.”

Forum List

Back