Joe Biden found plagarizing….again

If I do will you call him a liar? Yes or no?

Looks like you have been caught lying

Biden never claimed he graduated top of his class

'The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,’' he went on.

If you took out all the Bidenista Cult posts trying to divert to Trump it would have about 8 posts.

The only way the Cult can deal with the serial liar Vegetable Messiah.

Two thread bans were issued, off topic trolling and derailing was addressed, please keep the thread on topic please - Biden's Plagarizing.

'The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,’' he went on.
Yes he said top half, which is a lie. Right, because he graduated at the bottom.

IIRC, Tater graduated 78th out of about 84 in his class.

Dunce status.

Forum List

Back