Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

Biden wasn't wrong. And the dude was trying to troll Biden.

So Joe Biden: Protector and Defender of the Second Amendment, purveyor of fine weapons, shootist, illustrious member of the gun culture...

:21:

Seriously though, if anyone should be red-flagged as being unfit to possess a firearm, it should be that brain-damaged idiot.

So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

“You’re full of s---,” Biden said. “I did not.”

So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

“You’re full of s---,” Biden said. “I did not.”
He said I heard a report that you are going to get rid of the 2nd amendment and then he asked why he was going to put Beto in charge of gun policy and Biden lied and said he never said that...but he did....

If you are going to reach this far to defend Joe this voting season you are going to have ten foot arms by November....that guy is a mess...and whoever is not being honest with him and putting him up to this should be ashamed....

Trump is going to be able to trigger him so easily in the debates.

I think if Biden wins the primaries we are stuck with the same choices we had last time. Bad and bad.

Trump is going to be able to trigger him so easily in the debates.

I think if Biden wins the primaries we are stuck with the same choices we had last time. Bad and bad.

President Trump has been spectacular.
Get set for 4 more years of that.

Sleepy Joe is nuts! :cuckoo:

Biden is REALLY losing it

even calling an ar-14 instead of an ar-15

he also said is sons have guns when he only has one son

heres the deal, biden has a 20 gage shotgun

but if anyone ever tries to harm him one of his armed bodyguards will shoot the attacker and biden will not need his own gun

I call on every gun grabber in America sitting their fat ass in public office to give up armed police protection and just rely on calling 911 if someone tries to kill them

Forum List

Back