Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

You are the liar, and I already posted the link showing that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma and the Biden bad boys. No it's not opinion. It is fact, backed up by FBI documentation. It looks like you didn't even read the link, much less the informative sublinks.

I must say you have me at a disadvantage, since I can only post on a cell phone, and can't copypate extracts from an article, as you've been doing. But I shouldn't need to. The link shows that Shokin was investigating Burisma and the Bidens, and that's why corrupt Joe went after Shokin.

I've already wasted to much time and energy on this dopey subject involving a guy who has as much chance of becoming POTUS as a housefly. The fact that you think he does is just more evidence of your youthful folly.

We'll come back to this thread after the election. :biggrin:

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
Moron, you posted someone's opinion. Opinion is not news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Real journalists investigated this and determined Shokin sat on the investigation for about 2 years and never pursued Burisma.

And if you weren't ancient, you'd know how to copy & paste on your phone like I do.
You are the liar, and I already posted the link showing that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma and the Biden bad boys. No it's not opinion. It is fact, backed up by FBI documentation. It looks like you didn't even read the link, much less the informative sublinks.

I must say you have me at a disadvantage, since I can only post on a cell phone, and can't copypate extracts from an article, as you've been doing. But I shouldn't need to. The link shows that Shokin was investigating Burisma and the Bidens, and that's why corrupt Joe went after Shokin.

I've already wasted to much time and energy on this dopey subject involving a guy who has as much chance of becoming POTUS as a housefly. The fact that you think he does is just more evidence of your youthful folly.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Real journalists investigated this and determined Shokin sat on the investigation for about 2 years and never pursued Burisma.

And if you weren't ancient, you'd know how to copy & paste on your phone like I do.
Moron. Anybody can dodge the truth just by calling it "opinion". I'd say "nice try" if would have been.

All you're doing is coming in here with the same bs as all the other laughable Biden supporters, trying to claim that Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma (he was), and trying to claim that Biden was trying to stop corruption (he wasn't).

Do realize how idiotic you look ? And are ? But then this is consistent with Democrat MO. No matter how stupid, just concoct an anti-Trump scenario, pump it up, and serve to the public.

Hey, the American people are fools, and they'll believe anything, right Fake Faun ? First the Kavanaugh charade of lying (probably paid-off sluts). The the Russian collusion farce(which Democrats themselves were guilty of).

It goes on and on. American aren't stupid, and even more now they will deliver another ass kick to Democrats, who again are picking an awful candidate to get beat by Trump. First, in 2016, a serial killer know-nothing, and now a senile buffoon who can't get through a sentence without muffing it.

Who is the greater laughingstock, Joe Biden, or the bozos like you who promote him ? Why don't you run Gomer Pyle for president ? At least he'd have good military credentials.

"Real journalists" HA HA HA. Like Chuck Todd on Meet the Trump-bashers ? No, Faun's idea of "real journalists" are ones working for a company 88% owned by a guy who just spent $500 Million to unseat Donald Trump. How's THAT for real journalists?

Is there a doctor in the house ? Joe Biden. Good grief! :rolleyes:
Poor, deranged, gramps. It's not real just because you want to b'lieve it is. Prove Solomon's opinion is factual in that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma while actual news shows he sat on that case for 2 years and causing Great Britain to have to shut down their own investigation into Zlochevsky because Shokin was protecting Burisma's owner....
Bloomberg ? "actual news" ? lol
Yup, actual news written by actual journalists -- not disgraced opinion writers.
Bloomberg.:confused:

You must be young. America will never owe China anything. China will always owe it's entire existence to America.

You think $1.07 Trillion is a lot ? It is a lot of money, but it is merely pennies compared to the tens of thousands of LIVES the US lost, and gave that to China in World War 2, saving their asses from Japanese imperialism.

Without those many thousands of lives America gave to China, China would not even EXIST right now.
I'm with you on that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China%E2%80%93Japan_relations
{ British diplomats were afraid that the U.S. and Japan would displace Britain's leadership role in the Chinese economy. They sought to play Japan and the United States against each other, while at the same time maintaining cooperation among all three nations against Germany...}

But we still owe them $1.07 trillion.
That's a lot of truckloads of cash right there pal.

Maybe they'll take gold or land instead. ( probably already are)

Maybe you didn't hear me quite right. America will NEVER owe one dime to China. They will always owe us - many times more than a trillion $$.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Moron. Anybody can dodge the truth just by calling it "opinion". I'd say "nice try" if would have been.

All you're doing is coming in here with the same bs as all the other laughable Biden supporters, trying to claim that Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma (he was), and trying to claim that Biden was trying to stop corruption (he wasn't).

Do realize how idiotic you look ? And are ? But then this is consistent with Democrat MO. No matter how stupid, just concoct an anti-Trump scenario, pump it up, and serve to the public.

Hey, the American people are fools, and they'll believe anything, right Fake Faun ? First the Kavanaugh charade of lying (probably paid-off sluts). The the Russian collusion farce(which Democrats themselves were guilty of).

It goes on and on. American aren't stupid, and even more now they will deliver another ass kick to Democrats, who again are picking an awful candidate to get beat by Trump. First, in 2016, a serial killer know-nothing, and now a senile buffoon who can't get through a sentence without muffing it.

Who is the greater laughingstock, Joe Biden, or the bozos like you who promote him ? Why don't you run Gomer Pyle for president ? At least he'd have good military credentials.

"Real journalists" HA HA HA. Like Chuck Todd on Meet the Trump-bashers ? No, Faun's idea of "real journalists" are ones working for a company 88% owned by a guy who just spent $500 Million to unseat Donald Trump. How's THAT for real journalists?

Poor, deranged, gramps. It's not real just because you want to b'lieve it is. Prove Solomon's opinion is factual in that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma while actual news shows he sat on that case for 2 years and causing Great Britain to have to shut down their own investigation into Zlochevsky because Shokin was protecting Burisma's owner....
Yup, actual news written by actual journalists -- not disgraced opinion writers.
"disgraced opinion writers" like the New York Times ?

It can be hazardous to talk about a link without reading it, and seeing what IT'S sources are. Solomon's was the Times. Read the link/sublink, lazybones.

Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch

Shokin had investigated BURISMA, and could again + could cause them trouble by talking to the media. That's all that matters, not what he was actively doing. Maybe he was actively playing Scattergories ? Tennis anyone ?

Does all this Biden blabbering, mean that you think the 2020 Democrat nominating of him, makes a grain of sense ? That you think there is a speck in the cosmos of a chance of Biden becoming president ?
Liar, :eusa_liar: Shokin never investigated Burisma.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

Shokin became prosecutor general in February 2015. Over the next year, the U.S. and the International Monetary Fund criticized officials for not doing enough to fight corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Shokin had investigated BURISMA, and could again + could cause them trouble by talking to the media. That's all that matters, not what he was actively doing. Maybe he was actively playing Scattergories ? Tennis anyone ?

Does all this Biden blabbering, mean that you think the 2020 Democrat nominating of him, makes a grain of sense ? That you think there is a speck in the cosmos of a chance of Biden becoming president ?

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

Shokin became prosecutor general in February 2015. Over the next year, the U.S. and the International Monetary Fund criticized officials for not doing enough to fight corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The Brit investigation was only 1 of 3 ongoing against Burisma. Others continued well into 2017. Shokin was actively involved in investigating Burisma. All you're doing is drawing on the Hunter/Archer rewrite of the whole scenario, accommodated by the Obama state Dept 2015-2016. Nice parrot.

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner - Feb. 01, 2017

They really need to get these advertising blocks out of the posting.
Makes the forum look cheap, and messes of the communication of the posts.

Don't blame me.
I voted for Carter in 1980, before the wrecking ball
of Reaganomics came to town. In January, 1981, the national debt was
under a trillion and going down, and Reagan tripled it in his first term.
To be clear, I don't blame Reagan himself. I believe he was manipulated from the start by those around him, starting with VP Bush. The foreign policy shift from Carter to Reagan had CIA written all over it, as many declassified files now show.

Don Regan (Merrill Lynch) telling the president to "Speed it up."

You claiming he did sans proof is merely another fail on your part, gramps. Your words are hollow and meaningless.
You got your proof, bullshit boy.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck -- opinion is not proof.
Lies are not proof. Here we go with liberals goofily expecting everybody to accept their definition of "proof". Bunch of liberal propaganders. :icon_rolleyes:
LOL

I'm posting from news sources while you're posting the opinion of an opinion writer who's been distanced by his former employer for writing bullshit and embarrassing them.
you're posting from what I said you're posting from. Bloomberg. :laugh:

That's almost as funny as running Joe Schmo for president
So? You’re still posting someone’s opinion. Meanwhile, the record shows the IMF, EU, US, Rada, and many Ukrainians wanted Shokin out for not prosecuting Oligarchs.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

It can be hazardous to talk about a link without reading it, and seeing what IT'S sources are. Solomon's was the Times. Read the link/sublink, lazybones.

LOLOL

Let’s see you post a news article, gramps, not someone’s opinion. You’d do better plucking your bullshit from the horoscope section than you are from the opinion section.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

That link corroborates my Bloomberg link...

But after Ukrainian prosecutors refused to provide documents needed in the investigation, a British court in January ordered the Serious Fraud Office to unfreeze the assets.

That was because Shokin wouldn’t corroborate with the UK’s investigation.

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

The Brit investigation was only 1 of 3 ongoing against Burisma. Others continued well into 2017. Shokin was actively involved in investigating Burisma. All you're doing is drawing on the Hunter/Archer rewrite of the whole scenario, accommodated by the Obama state Dept 2015-2016. Nice parrot.

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner - Feb. 01, 2017
LOL

How many more links are ya gonna post that corroborate my Bloomberg link?

That one too shows Shokin did nothing with that case for two years and how the British courts released Zlochevsky’s assets because they lacked evidence. Evidence they couldn’t get from Shokin.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

How many more links are ya gonna post that corroborate my Bloomberg link?

That one too shows Shokin did nothing with that case for two years and how the British courts released Zlochevsky’s assets because they lacked evidence. Evidence they couldn’t get from Shokin.
You can ludicrously blabber all you want about Shokin and Ukraine, but are you actually believing that Biden is going to run as the viable Democrat candidate ? If you do, you've lost as many marbles as Biden has.

If Biden were to get the nom, and Bernie did not go 3rd Party (forcing Biden out), then Bonkers Biden would last about 20 minutes in a debate with Trump, before he would be so confused, lost, embarrassed, ruffled, that he would walk off the stage, and cancel his candidacy.

Biden in a debate with Trump. HA HA !! Oh man, we're gonna have a field day with this one. :laughing0301:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

You got your proof, bullshit boy.
LOLOLOL

Lies are not proof. Here we go with liberals goofily expecting everybody to accept their definition of "proof". Bunch of liberal propaganders. :icon_rolleyes:
LOL

I'm posting from news sources while you're posting the opinion of an opinion writer who's been distanced by his former employer for writing bullshit and embarrassing them.

So? You’re still posting someone’s opinion. Meanwhile, the record shows the IMF, EU, US, Rada, and many Ukrainians wanted Shokin out for not prosecuting Oligarchs.
You got 3 links blowing your bullshit to bits, and none of it matters. Biden is going to an old folks home, and you've lost as many marbles as he has.

And Burisma is not an "Oligarch". :biggrin:

Bloomberg. HAHAHA. He might be the only worse idiot than Biden. $500 Million for a "campaign" that got annihilated in 2 minutes by Pochahontas. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

LOL

You got 3 links blowing your bullshit to bits, and none of it matters. Biden is going to an old folks home, and you've lost as many marbles as he has.

Your non-opinion links all confirmed my bloomberg link.

They all showed Shokin did not go after Zlochevsky.

And dumbfuck, I never said Burisma was an oligarch. Burisma is a corporation. It's owner, Zlochevsky, is the oligarch Shokin protected from prosecution.

LOL

And dumbfuck, I never said Burisma was an oligarch. Burisma is a corporation. It's owner, Zlochevsky, is the oligarch Shokin protected from prosecution.
Could you even imagine somebody supporting Joe Biden for president ? OMG. The country is going nuts. :laugh:

Anybody see the debate Monday night ? Biden mentioned the Corona virus. He said he was not going to touch his face. Then, in the next 5 minutes, he touched his face 6 times. HAAAAAA!!

Oh, we're going to have a field day with this. An idiot running for president, and equal idiots supporting him.

:TH_WAY~113:. :D:D:D:D :D

LOL

Oligarchs are rulers of governments, not corporations. Here's a bill for $50, for your tutoring. HAAAAAA!!! Field day. :biggrin:

LOL

Oligarchs are rulers of governments, not corporations. Here's a bill for $50, for your tutoring. HAAAAAA!!! Field day. :biggrin:
LOL

Imbecile...

oligarch
  • 1 A ruler in an oligarchy.
  • 2 (especially in Russia) a very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence.

LOL

Imbecile...

oligarch
  • 1 A ruler in an oligarchy.
  • 2 (especially in Russia) a very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence.
Young screwballs writing dictionaries and computer talk nowadays. They've lost track of the American English language. More of your scatterbrained sources. About as intelligent as multiple menus, that they've ruined the telephone with.

What's your favorite Biden gaffe ? Mine is the press conference when he extended heartfelt condolences to a prime minister for the death of his wife. She was alive at the time.
Is there a shrink in the house ?

Google Image Result for https://st2.depositphotos.com/1020341/5290/i/450/depositphotos_52903565-stock-photo-portrait-of-young-woman-slapping.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back