Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

Biden is going to shove someone or shove his finger in someone's face and then Biden will be living with a tube up his nose for two months.
It's going to happen eventually.

American culture = gun culture

we're obsessed with guns, my friends
So what? The Japanese are obsessed with little school girl's 'dirty' panties. You can buy them from fucking vending machines in parts of Japan.
The Germans are secretly obsessed with finding a new Hitler 2.0.
The Mexicans are obsessed with jumping beans.
Millions of muslims in countries all over the world are obsessed with exterminating every Jew on the planet.
Guns have are very versatile.
I can vaporise a watermelon with a round from my 308 Norma Magnum from a range of 1000 yards.
You can't do that with your hidden copy of Mein Kampf.

I can hardly imagine your thinking on the subject of debt. Ha ha. Young people are so naive.

Next you'll tell us we owe a debt to China. Go ahead. Tell us. :biggrin:
Don't blame me.
I voted for Carter in 1980, before the wrecking ball
of Reaganomics came to town. In January, 1981, the national debt was
under a trillion and going down, and Reagan tripled it in his first term.
I didn't post that, ya dumbfuck. Learn how to use the quote feature. <smh>
^^
Agrees with me, but is too busy being a dick to notice. :71:

I can hardly imagine your thinking on the subject of debt. Ha ha. Young people are so naive.

Next you'll tell us we owe a debt to China. Go ahead. Tell us. :biggrin:
Don't blame me.
I voted for Carter in 1980, before the wrecking ball
of Reaganomics came to town. In January, 1981, the national debt was
under a trillion and going down, and Reagan tripled it in his first term.
I didn't post that, ya dumbfuck. Learn how to use the quote feature. <smh>
^^
Agrees with me, but is too busy being a dick to notice. :71:
I don't give a shit if we agree or not. Don't replace my quotes with quotes from others. Learn how to use the quote feature. It's really not that complicated.

I don't give a shit if we agree or not. Don't replace my quotes with quotes from others. Learn how to use the quote feature. It's really not that complicated.
There you go again.
You go around in the real world with that
holier than thou attitude ?:71:

I could but I'd be typing more than I care to on a cell phone. So I'll do what you do. Drop a link.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
What you posted was an opinion piece.

Even worse, an opinion piece with discredited lies, such as Solomon's claim that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma.

Even worse still, it's an opinion piece containing lies by an opinion writer whose credibility was disemboweled by his former employer, The Hill...

The Hill's review of John Solomon's columns on Ukraine
Shokin had investigated BURISMA, and could again + could cause them trouble by talking to the media. That's all that matters, not what he was actively doing. Maybe he was actively playing Scattergories ? Tennis anyone ?

Does all this Biden blabbering, mean that you think the 2020 Democrat nominating of him, makes a grain of sense ? That you think there is a speck in the cosmos of a chance of Biden becoming president ?
Liar, :eusa_liar: Shokin never investigated Burisma.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

Shokin became prosecutor general in February 2015. Over the next year, the U.S. and the International Monetary Fund criticized officials for not doing enough to fight corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.
You are the liar, and I already posted the link showing that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma and the Biden bad boys. No it's not opinion. It is fact, backed up by FBI documentation. It looks like you didn't even read the link, much less the informative sublinks.

I must say you have me at a disadvantage, since I can only post on a cell phone, and can't copypate extracts from an article, as you've been doing. But I shouldn't need to. The link shows that Shokin was investigating Burisma and the Bidens, and that's why corrupt Joe went after Shokin.

I've already wasted to much time and energy on this dopey subject involving a guy who has as much chance of becoming POTUS as a housefly. The fact that you think he does is just more evidence of your youthful folly.

We'll come back to this thread after the election. :biggrin:

Moron, you posted someone's opinion. Opinion is not news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Real journalists investigated this and determined Shokin sat on the investigation for about 2 years and never pursued Burisma.

And if you weren't ancient, you'd know how to copy & paste on your phone like I do.
I could but I'd be typing more than I care to on a cell phone. So I'll do what you do. Drop a link.

Even worse, an opinion piece with discredited lies, such as Solomon's claim that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma.

Even worse still, it's an opinion piece containing lies by an opinion writer whose credibility was disemboweled by his former employer, The Hill...

Shokin had investigated BURISMA, and could again + could cause them trouble by talking to the media. That's all that matters, not what he was actively doing. Maybe he was actively playing Scattergories ? Tennis anyone ?

Does all this Biden blabbering, mean that you think the 2020 Democrat nominating of him, makes a grain of sense ? That you think there is a speck in the cosmos of a chance of Biden becoming president ?

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

Shokin became prosecutor general in February 2015. Over the next year, the U.S. and the International Monetary Fund criticized officials for not doing enough to fight corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.
You are the liar, and I already posted the link showing that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma and the Biden bad boys. No it's not opinion. It is fact, backed up by FBI documentation. It looks like you didn't even read the link, much less the informative sublinks.

I must say you have me at a disadvantage, since I can only post on a cell phone, and can't copypate extracts from an article, as you've been doing. But I shouldn't need to. The link shows that Shokin was investigating Burisma and the Bidens, and that's why corrupt Joe went after Shokin.

I've already wasted to much time and energy on this dopey subject involving a guy who has as much chance of becoming POTUS as a housefly. The fact that you think he does is just more evidence of your youthful folly.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Real journalists investigated this and determined Shokin sat on the investigation for about 2 years and never pursued Burisma.

And if you weren't ancient, you'd know how to copy & paste on your phone like I do.
Moron. Anybody can dodge the truth just by calling it "opinion". I'd say "nice try" if would have been.

All you're doing is coming in here with the same bs as all the other laughable Biden supporters, trying to claim that Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma (he was), and trying to claim that Biden was trying to stop corruption (he wasn't).

Do realize how idiotic you look ? And are ? But then this is consistent with Democrat MO. No matter how stupid, just concoct an anti-Trump scenario, pump it up, and serve to the public.

Hey, the American people are fools, and they'll believe anything, right Fake Faun ? First the Kavanaugh charade of lying (probably paid-off sluts). The the Russian collusion farce(which Democrats themselves were guilty of).

It goes on and on. American aren't stupid, and even more now they will deliver another ass kick to Democrats, who again are picking an awful candidate to get beat by Trump. First, in 2016, a serial killer know-nothing, and now a senile buffoon who can't get through a sentence without muffing it.

Who is the greater laughingstock, Joe Biden, or the bozos like you who promote him ? Why don't you run Gomer Pyle for president ? At least he'd have good military credentials.

"Real journalists" HA HA HA. Like Chuck Todd on Meet the Trump-bashers ? No, Faun's idea of "real journalists" are ones working for a company 88% owned by a guy who just spent $500 Million to unseat Donald Trump. How's THAT for real journalists?

Is there a doctor in the house ? Joe Biden. Good grief! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

[...]

He did, and that's the only reason why Biden went after him. And you think Burisma brought Hunter Biden in for his Ukranian energy expertise, did you ? Any doctors in the house ?
You claiming he did sans proof is merely another fail on your part, gramps. Your words are hollow and meaningless.
You got your proof, bullshit boy.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck -- opinion is not proof.
Lies are not proof. Here we go with liberals goofily expecting everybody to accept their definition of "proof". Bunch of liberal propaganders. :icon_rolleyes:

FALSE! Bush's nation was the USA. Obama's nation was the Uhmma.
Bush and Obama combined basically bankrupted this country in 16 years.
From 2001 to 2017 the national debt went from $5 Trillion with a budget surplus in 2000
to $20 trillion in 2016.

Trump has begun to lower the trade deficit but the debt is still spiraling up out of control.
https://www.usdebtclock.org/
And Impeached Trump, in a good economy, has already added $3½ trillion in little over 3 years and is on pace to add almost as much as Obama who started off in the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Next you'll tell us we owe a debt to China. Go ahead. Tell us.
The debt under Impeached Trump is the same as the debt under Obama, gramps.
icon_rolleyes.gif
DODGE. Scared to mention China ?
Yup. Indeed. Scared to talk about debt and China in the same sentence.
I've given him 3 days on it. He's shitting in his pants, lol. Come back after you shower and change your clothes, Faun.

I've given him 3 days on it. He's shitting in his pants, lol. Come back after you shower and change your clothes, Faun.
Are you saying we don't owe China something like $1 trillion now ?
Because, actually ,{ the U.S. debt to China is $1.07 trillion as of December 2019. 1 That's 16% of the $6.7 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $23 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself....}
How Much Does the US Owe China?

It's gone down under Trump if I'm not mistaken.

Are you saying we don't owe China something like $1 trillion now ?
Because, actually ,{ the U.S. debt to China is $1.07 trillion as of December 2019. 1 That's 16% of the $6.7 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $23 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself....}
How Much Does the US Owe China?

It's gone down under Trump if I'm not mistaken.
You must be young. America will never owe China anything. China will always owe it's entire existence to America.

You think $1.07 Trillion is a lot ? It is a lot of money, but it is merely pennies compared to the tens of thousands of LIVES the US lost, and gave that to China in World War 2, saving their asses from Japanese imperialism.

Without those many thousands of lives America gave to China, China would not even EXIST right now.

Just to illustrate Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan & Iraq) has been going on for 19 years with 6800 deaths.

The Volcano & Rkukyu Islands battles (Iwo Jima & Okinawa) had 27,000 deaths, IN 4 MONTHS. That is what you call DEBT.
(which can never be repaid)

Last edited:
"Funny" ?

What kind of sicko must you be ?

6,100 US Marines lose their lives in one month, to save China's ass (and yours), and you call that funny ?

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

Moron. Anybody can dodge the truth just by calling it "opinion". I'd say "nice try" if would have been.

All you're doing is coming in here with the same bs as all the other laughable Biden supporters, trying to claim that Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma (he was), and trying to claim that Biden was trying to stop corruption (he wasn't).

Do realize how idiotic you look ? And are ? But then this is consistent with Democrat MO. No matter how stupid, just concoct an anti-Trump scenario, pump it up, and serve to the public.

Hey, the American people are fools, and they'll believe anything, right Fake Faun ? First the Kavanaugh charade of lying (probably paid-off sluts). The the Russian collusion farce(which Democrats themselves were guilty of).

It goes on and on. American aren't stupid, and even more now they will deliver another ass kick to Democrats, who again are picking an awful candidate to get beat by Trump. First, in 2016, a serial killer know-nothing, and now a senile buffoon who can't get through a sentence without muffing it.

Who is the greater laughingstock, Joe Biden, or the bozos like you who promote him ? Why don't you run Gomer Pyle for president ? At least he'd have good military credentials.

"Real journalists" HA HA HA. Like Chuck Todd on Meet the Trump-bashers ? No, Faun's idea of "real journalists" are ones working for a company 88% owned by a guy who just spent $500 Million to unseat Donald Trump. How's THAT for real journalists?

Poor, deranged, gramps. It's not real just because you want to b'lieve it is. Prove Solomon's opinion is factual in that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma while actual news shows he sat on that case for 2 years and causing Great Britain to have to shut down their own investigation into Zlochevsky because Shokin was protecting Burisma's owner....

[...]

He did, and that's the only reason why Biden went after him. And you think Burisma brought Hunter Biden in for his Ukranian energy expertise, did you ? Any doctors in the house ?
You claiming he did sans proof is merely another fail on your part, gramps. Your words are hollow and meaningless.
LOLOLOL

Lies are not proof. Here we go with liberals goofily expecting everybody to accept their definition of "proof". Bunch of liberal propaganders. :icon_rolleyes:
LOL

I'm posting from news sources while you're posting the opinion of an opinion writer who's been distanced by his former employer for writing bullshit and embarrassing them.

:dance:

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

Poor, deranged, gramps. It's not real just because you want to b'lieve it is. Prove Solomon's opinion is factual in that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma while actual news shows he sat on that case for 2 years and causing Great Britain to have to shut down their own investigation into Zlochevsky because Shokin was protecting Burisma's owner....
Bloomberg ? "actual news" ? lol

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

[...]

icon_rolleyes.gif

Bloomberg ? "actual news" ? lol
Yup, actual news written by actual journalists -- not disgraced opinion writers.

LOLOLOL

LOL

I'm posting from news sources while you're posting the opinion of an opinion writer who's been distanced by his former employer for writing bullshit and embarrassing them.
you're posting from what I said you're posting from. Bloomberg. :laugh:

That's almost as funny as running Joe Schmo for president

Last edited:
You must be young. America will never owe China anything. China will always owe it's entire existence to America.

You think $1.07 Trillion is a lot ? It is a lot of money, but it is merely pennies compared to the tens of thousands of LIVES the US lost, and gave that to China in World War 2, saving their asses from Japanese imperialism.

Without those many thousands of lives America gave to China, China would not even EXIST right now.
I'm with you on that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China%E2%80%93Japan_relations
{ British diplomats were afraid that the U.S. and Japan would displace Britain's leadership role in the Chinese economy. They sought to play Japan and the United States against each other, while at the same time maintaining cooperation among all three nations against Germany...}

But we still owe them $1.07 trillion.
That's a lot of truckloads of cash right there pal.

Maybe they'll take gold or land instead. ( probably already are)

Forum List

Back