Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

Trouble with Democrats is, they think the American people are stupid. We're not.
No worries. Thanks to Obama signing off on the Patriot Act and NDAA, Trump can just throw all the (D)issidents into coronavirus FEMA camps .

Wear your MAGA hats at the check points.
Wut?? The Patriot Act was signed into law in October, 2001.... who was president?

Obama had to sign off on it's renewal, why did he do it?
Obama was a continuation of Bush in virtually every possible way.
Even though he campaigned for change. I fell for it the first time.
Me too. But then there was Obama's jihadist in Fort Hood (November 2009)

Trouble with Democrats is, they think the American people are stupid. We're not.
No worries. Thanks to Obama signing off on the Patriot Act and NDAA, Trump can just throw all the (D)issidents into coronavirus FEMA camps .

Wut?? The Patriot Act was signed into law in October, 2001.... who was president?

For the same reason as Bush -- national security.
FALSE! Bush's nation was the USA. Obama's nation was the Uhmma.

Bullshit, he did nothing on this case for two years before getting removed.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

Ukraine Ex-Official Casts Doubt on Biden Conflict Claim
Doesn't matter if it was 2 years, or 3, or 4. Point is, Shokin had been a Burisma opponent

WTF makes you think that that Shokin, who was refusing to co-operate with UK authorities on Burisma case was Burisma opponent?

Can you rationally explain or is it one of those dumbass things you make yourself belive because otherwise your house of cards falls apart?
I could but I'd be typing more than I care to on a cell phone. So I'll do what you do. Drop a link.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
What you posted was an opinion piece.

Even worse, an opinion piece with discredited lies, such as Solomon's claim that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma.

Even worse still, it's an opinion piece containing lies by an opinion writer whose credibility was disemboweled by his former employer, The Hill...

The Hill's review of John Solomon's columns on Ukraine
Shokin had investigated BURISMA, and could again + could cause them trouble by talking to the media. That's all that matters, not what he was actively doing. Maybe he was actively playing Scattergories ? Tennis anyone ?

Does all this Biden blabbering, mean that you think the 2020 Democrat nominating of him, makes a grain of sense ? That you think there is a speck in the cosmos of a chance of Biden becoming president ?
Liar, :eusa_liar: Shokin never investigated Burisma.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

Shokin became prosecutor general in February 2015. Over the next year, the U.S. and the International Monetary Fund criticized officials for not doing enough to fight corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

LOL

You poor, senile, old coot. Bless your heart. :itsok:

how could anyone not suffering from a diet of lead paint chips and head trauma possibly believe that one gimcrack piece of paper (the constitution) would constrain the Biden-Beto administration from infringing on our gun rights?

Bush and Obama combined basically bankrupted this country in 16 years.
From 2001 to 2017 the national debt went from $5 Trillion with a budget surplus in 2000
to $20 trillion in 2016.

Trump has begun to lower the trade deficit but the debt is still spiraling up out of control.
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

From 2001 to 2017 the national debt went from $5 Trillion with a budget surplus in 2000
to $20 trillion in 2016.

Trump has begun to lower the trade deficit but the debt is still spiraling up out of control.
And Impeached Trump, in a good economy, has already added $3½ trillion in little over 3 years and is on pace to add almost as much as Obama who started off in the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Doesn't matter if it was 2 years, or 3, or 4. Point is, Shokin had been a Burisma opponent

WTF makes you think that that Shokin, who was refusing to co-operate with UK authorities on Burisma case was Burisma opponent?

Can you rationally explain or is it one of those dumbass things you make yourself belive because otherwise your house of cards falls apart?
I could but I'd be typing more than I care to on a cell phone. So I'll do what you do. Drop a link.

Even worse, an opinion piece with discredited lies, such as Solomon's claim that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma.

Even worse still, it's an opinion piece containing lies by an opinion writer whose credibility was disemboweled by his former employer, The Hill...

Shokin had investigated BURISMA, and could again + could cause them trouble by talking to the media. That's all that matters, not what he was actively doing. Maybe he was actively playing Scattergories ? Tennis anyone ?

Does all this Biden blabbering, mean that you think the 2020 Democrat nominating of him, makes a grain of sense ? That you think there is a speck in the cosmos of a chance of Biden becoming president ?

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

Shokin became prosecutor general in February 2015. Over the next year, the U.S. and the International Monetary Fund criticized officials for not doing enough to fight corruption in Ukraine.

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.
He did, and that's the only reason why Biden went after him. And you think Burisma brought Hunter Biden in for his Ukranian energy expertise, did you ? Any doctors in the house ?

[...]

He did, and that's the only reason why Biden went after him. And you think Burisma brought Hunter Biden in for his Ukranian energy expertise, did you ? Any doctors in the house ?
You claiming he did sans proof is merely another fail on your part, gramps. Your words are hollow and meaningless.

:biggrin:

to $20 trillion in 2016.

And Impeached Trump, in a good economy, has already added $3½ trillion in little over 3 years and is on pace to add almost as much as Obama who started off in the worst economy since the Great Depression.
I can hardly imagine your thinking on the subject of debt. Ha ha. Young people are so naive.

Next you'll tell us we owe a debt to China. Go ahead. Tell us. :biggrin:

to $20 trillion in 2016.

I can hardly imagine your thinking on the subject of debt. Ha ha. Young people are so naive.

Next you'll tell us we owe a debt to China. Go ahead. Tell us.
The debt under Impeached Trump is the same as the debt under Obama, gramps.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't blame me.
I voted for Carter in 1980, before the wrecking ball
of Reaganomics came to town. In January, 1981, the national debt was
under a trillion and going down, and Reagan tripled it in his first term.

[...]

You are the liar, and I already posted the link showing that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma and the Biden bad boys. No it's not opinion. It is fact, backed up by FBI documentation. It looks like you didn't even read the link, much less the informative sublinks.

I must say you have me at a disadvantage, since I can only post on a cell phone, and can't copypate extracts from an article, as you've been doing. But I shouldn't need to. The link shows that Shokin was investigating Burisma and the Bidens, and that's why corrupt Joe went after Shokin.

I've already wasted to much time and energy on this dopey subject involving a guy who has as much chance of becoming POTUS as a housefly. The fact that you think he does is just more evidence of your youthful folly.

We'll come back to this thread after the election. :biggrin:

Last edited:
to $20 trillion in 2016.

icon_rolleyes.gif
DODGE. Scared to mention China ?

[...]

You claiming he did sans proof is merely another fail on your part, gramps. Your words are hollow and meaningless.
You got your proof, bullshit boy.

Biden's attack on guns is a personal attack on american citizens

let me do some esoteric subtle technical analysis for Biden and his supporters to understand: AMERICANS FUCKING LOVE GUNS!

Don't blame me.
I voted for Carter in 1980, before the wrecking ball
of Reaganomics came to town. In January, 1981, the national debt was
under a trillion and going down, and Reagan tripled it in his first term.
I didn't post that, ya dumbfuck. Learn how to use the quote feature. <smh>

[...]

You are the liar, and I already posted the link showing that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma and the Biden bad boys. No it's not opinion. It is fact, backed up by FBI documentation. It looks like you didn't even read the link, much less the informative sublinks.

I must say you have me at a disadvantage, since I can only post on a cell phone, and can't copypate extracts from an article, as you've been doing. But I shouldn't need to. The link shows that Shokin was investigating Burisma and the Bidens, and that's why corrupt Joe went after Shokin.

I've already wasted to much time and energy on this dopey subject involving a guy who has as much chance of becoming POTUS as a housefly. The fact that you think he does is just more evidence of your youthful folly.

We'll come back to this thread after the election. :biggrin:

Moron, you posted someone's opinion. Opinion is not news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Real journalists investigated this and determined Shokin sat on the investigation for about 2 years and never pursued Burisma.

And if you weren't ancient, you'd know how to copy & paste on your phone like I do.

to $20 trillion in 2016.

icon_rolleyes.gif
DODGE. Scared to mention China ?
There's nothing to dodge gramps. Our debt is held by the same entities now as when it accumulated under Obama.

[...]

You got your proof, bullshit boy.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck -- opinion is not proof.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back