Joe Biden has chosen someone to head the Ministry of Truth

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I think he will fit right in at the Swamp.

After all, freedom is at stake!!!!!

Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you afraid of having someone tell you if a news story is a fake news story or a legit one? It's already being done, I bet you love the idea of election police in Florida because you want to believe the lies over voter fraud.

Why are you afraid of having someone tell you if a news story is a fake news story or a legit one? It's already being done, I bet you love the idea of election police in Florida because you want to believe the lies over voter fraud.
The government has no business telling people what is true and what isn't. Why are you so eager to have the government do your thinking for you?

What "election police?"

The government has no business telling people what is true and what isn't. Why are you so eager to have the government do your thinking for you?

What "election police?"
The govt. has been telling people for ages yet you think they have never done it, odd indeed. You must have been a convict and not a soldier.

And you are going to have complete faith in said person to accurately determine what is, or is not, fake news?
I'll figure that how for myself, thanks.

The govt. has been telling people for ages yet you think they have never done it, odd indeed. You must have been a convict and not a soldier.
I know they do it. What makes you think it's OK? Government also enforced slavery for ages. Only a servile Stalinist toady would approve of it.

Because politicians and bureaucrats always have ulterior motives, douchebag.

The last fucking thing Americans need is the government telling us what is true or not. Our Founding Fathers would be digusted at that idea.

Heil EmperorShitzHizPantz!

We need no other truth but that which is pronounced from the Golden Diapered God's anus.

May The Corn Be With You!

Long live Fuhrer Faux Xiden!

Heil Shitler!

Heil EmperorShitzHizPantz!

We need no other truth but that which is pronounced from the Golden Diapered God's anus.

May The Corn Be With You!

Long live Fuhrer Faux Xiden!

Heil Shitler!
Yes, Trump lied people died, same with any president.

Yes, Trump lied people died, same with any president.
It was not Trump who colluded with Russia in 2016, spied on The President, and Then failed 3 straight times to overthrow our government with the help of Russian and Chicom CCP Moles in FISA, the FBI, CIA, NSA etc., and then followed up that with the Faux Rona Fauci Flu to rig the 2020 Election.

May the corn from the Golden Diapered God EmperorShitzHizPantz, Fuhrer Faux Xiden bless you and keep you.

Heil Shitler!

Joe Biden, who tells us there is no crisis at the border, will set up the Truth Ministry

Don't you find that a bit funny?

In fact, what politician tells the truth?

In fact, what person on the face of the planet never lies or is right 100% of the time?

Hmm?

Will this be the first case in human history where politicians seek to tell us the truth

Yay, I just can't wait.

As a side note, what kind of mind altering drugs do you usually take?

Do you think thats all biden is planning to do?

Best case scenario the office will issue non binding advisories, aka orders, and 98% of the news media will happily comply

but what happens to the other 2% ?

what will biden do to Fox News or Newsmax if they dont obey dur fuhrer?

then we have to think about forums like this

Will the mods take their marching orders from biden?

Will individuals the government doesent like not be allowed to post their opinions?

I wish one of the all-knowing Tweener Twins - either Mac1958 or Golfing Gator - would tell us how far this lib attack on free speech will go

Do you think thats all biden is planning to do?

Best case scenario the office will issue non binding advisories, aka orders, and 98% of the news media will happily comply

but what happens to the other 2% ?

what will biden do to Fox News or Newsmax if they dont obey dur fuhrer?

then we have to think about forums like this

Will the mods take their marching orders from biden?

Will individuals the government doesent like not be allowed to post their opinions?

I wish one of the all-knowing Tweener Twins - either Mac1958 or Golfing Gator - would tell us how far this lib attack on free speech will go
All you are doing is exercising your Trump adoration of lies you prefer to have assimilated.

Joe Biden, who tells us there is no crisis at the border, will set up the Truth Ministry

Don't you find that a bit funny?

In fact, what politician tells the truth?

In fact, what person on the face of the planet never lies or is right 100% of the time?

Hmm?

Will this be the first case in human history where politicians seek to tell us the truth

Yay, I just can't wait.

As a side note, what kind of mind altering drugs do you usually take?
I am sure the ministry will tell any president when they are wrong, yet it won't change anything.

It was not Trump who colluded with Russia in 2016, spied on The President, and Then failed 3 straight times to overthrow our government with the help of Russian and Chicom CCP Moles in FISA, the FBI, CIA, NSA etc., and then followed up that with the Faux Rona Fauci Flu to rig the 2020 Election.

May the corn from the Golden Diapered God EmperorShitzHizPantz, Fuhrer Faux Xiden bless you and keep you.

Heil Shitler!
Deemed to be not the truth: From the Ministry of Truth.

Forum List

Back