Joe Biden has chosen someone to head the Ministry of Truth

Yes, Trump lied people died, same with any president.
You can see Psaki is looking more and more haggard. A habitual liar who would let others dies for her and many have so we can change the rules of nature for her and other like her to be empowered. She is obviously not there by equality, but equity.

You can see Psaki is looking more and more haggard. A habitual liar who would let others dies for her and many have so we can change the rules of nature for her and other like her to be empowered. She is obviously not there by equality, but equity.
She still looks better than the Huckabee dog.

I think he will fit right in at the Swamp.

After all, freedom is at stake!!!!!

Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ero6s.jpg

Why are you afraid of having someone tell you if a news story is a fake news story or a legit one? It's already being done, I bet you love the idea of election police in Florida because you want to believe the lies over voter fraud.
The problem is that a LEFTIST is going to decide what’s true and what’s false.

Libs are following the example of china

The Only Goal of Feminism Is That Richgirls Can Inherit Their Daddies' Power, As Their Brothers Have Always Done

Why do the Chicoms have so many infobimbos? Nice eye candy, but I didn't realize that upper-class scam had reached them already. Their all daughters of higher-up Communist officials.

Forum List

Back