Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

Economy was better with Trump in charge, and the lockdowns were cause of Democrats and Republicans dropping the ball.

You’re talking about toilet paper and cat food.

Like in the other threads, you say you’re making better money other Americans are starving to death. Across-the-board the economy was better under Trump.

He may be making more money, but it is only worth 1/2 as much as it was, lol

Economy was better with Trump in charge, and the lockdowns were cause of Democrats and Republicans dropping the ball.

You’re talking about toilet paper and cat food.

Like in the other threads, you say you’re making better money other Americans are starving to death. Across-the-board the economy was better under Trump.
Economy was better with Trump in charge
How do we know this?

Is it a matter of the numbers or your faith?

Oh wait, tax increases and jacking up the price of everything and soaring interest rates and BANNING natural gas, appliances, fishing etc. isn't popular??

This explains the questions of this thread.

It is why the keep attacking Trump. They need to make Joe the lesser of 2 evils, plain and simple.

Why is Joe running again anyway? Maybe because you can not indict a sitting President, lol. Then again, if he loses, he still could pardon himself and his whole family, but that would be politically embarrassing.

I personally believe, that (if they can find one) if a moderate Democrat from any part of the Federal Government challenges him in the primary and is reasonably funded, Joe would massively lose. Of course, that moderate would probably stomp Trump also, but that is a conversation for a different thread.

What this proves is that Joe IS the best candidate for Leftists. Why? Because they control his policy. He is to far gone to debate with his own people what he will, and will not do. They tell him to poop, and he says, "how high, and what color," lol. Since he poops 15 times a day, they find the match and say------->see, you agree with us, lol.

From the Lefts perspective--------------->by attacking Trump over, and over again, they got Joe in; so why would they change theories now? To their way of thinking.........if it ain't broke, don't fix it. While I believe it is despicable, I must admit, it may still work.

39% according to MSNBC. To put that into perspective, around 910 days into GW's presidency, his overall approval rating ranged from around 50% to 60% in various polls. And at 910 days into Donald Trump's presidency, his approval rating averaged around 43-45%.

Jimmy Carter's approval rating was 29% at 910 days into his presidency, but Joe's giving him a run for his money.

"Joe Biden currently has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history going back to Jimmy Carter.

That is quite a feat considering the media bias and glowing coverage of his failed presidency."

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

According to report by Andrew Romano from Yahoo News that played on CNN, Joe Biden is the second most unpopular president in modern US history at this point in his presidency.

Jimmy Carter was first.

Maybe it’s the inflation, gas prices, cost of living, open borders and failed foreign policy?"

Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter - But 81 Million Votes! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

It just shows how bad his opponent was.

BTW, my avatar is related to Frank Zappa. I really like his music. My favorite album is Shiek Yerbouti.

I'm guessing your avatar shows how much you like the Waffen SS. Which was your favorite division? The first SS division Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler? The 3rd Totenkopf or "Death's Head" division? How about the ever popular 12th Hitlerjugend or "Hitler Youth" division?

It is why the keep attacking Trump. They need to make Joe the lesser of 2 evils, plain and simple.

Why is Joe running again anyway? Maybe because you can not indict a sitting President, lol. Then again, if he loses, he still could pardon himself and his whole family, but that would be politically embarrassing.

I personally believe, that (if they can find one) if a moderate Democrat from any part of the Federal Government challenges him in the primary and is reasonably funded, Joe would massively lose. Of course, that moderate would probably stomp Trump also, but that is a conversation for a different thread.

What this proves is that Joe IS the best candidate for Leftists. Why? Because they control his policy. He is to far gone to debate with his own people what he will, and will not do. They tell him to poop, and he says, "how high, and what color," lol. Since he poops 15 times a day, they find the match and say------->see, you agree with us, lol.

From the Lefts perspective--------------->by attacking Trump over, and over again, they got Joe in; so why would they change theories now? To their way of thinking.........if it ain't broke, don't fix it. While I believe it is despicable, I must admit, it may still work.
You just spent all that time attacking Biden....and he facing 78 fewer criminal counts.

39% according to MSNBC. To put that into perspective, around 910 days into GW's presidency, his overall approval rating ranged from around 50% to 60% in various polls. And at 910 days into Donald Trump's presidency, his approval rating averaged around 43-45%.

Jimmy Carter's approval rating was 29% at 910 days into his presidency, but Joe's giving him a run for his money.

"Joe Biden currently has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history going back to Jimmy Carter.

That is quite a feat considering the media bias and glowing coverage of his failed presidency."

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

According to report by Andrew Romano from Yahoo News that played on CNN, Joe Biden is the second most unpopular president in modern US history at this point in his presidency.

Jimmy Carter was first.

Maybe it’s the inflation, gas prices, cost of living, open borders and failed foreign policy?"

Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter - But 81 Million Votes! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
I don't know the stats offhand but Biden has been under water almost all of his presidency. By the time it's over he may hit the record for most months under water.

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

Jimmy Carter was first.

Biden's approval is already lower than Trump's. Imagine how bad it would be if the corporate media weren't carrying water for him 24/7.

It's clear the Dem party doesn't give a shit about the poor and working class. Just look at their shit policies. It's nothing but a money scam. Dem politicians scheming to line their own pockets by funneling money to their pals, who kick back money to get the Dem politicians re-elected, rinse and repeat. If that devastates the poor and working class then they don't care.

But we can't determine that because all the data confirming that Biden is far superior to 78Counts is "bogus", amirite?
you think only the DNC counts? Go to fking youtube and look at all the black youtubers calling out Joe. You sir are delusional.

It's ALL about money. Dems funnel money into kickback schemes that both line their own pockets with money and fund getting them re-elected so they can keep the money flowing. Their policies are DRIVEN by this and if those policies hurt the poor and working class, they don't give a shit.

So jack up the price of everything with climate change policies. Yes that does hurt the poor and working class the most. But the money flows into the climate change kickback schemes so Dem politicians get their cut plus the campaign fund kickback cash. This is why Dem leaders blatantly abuse the very climate change policies they claim to support by flying around in private jets and buying up 3-4 giant energy gobbling homes. Because the don't really believe in climate change, it's just a money scheme.

Ever wonder why Dems don't go after the skyrocketing cost of education and massive student loan debt? Because it's a Dem money kickback scheme CASH COW that's why.

Forum List

Back