Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

Lie, cry, and deny, you pussy.

Nah don't have to punk you just confirmed you are the one lying here.. Nice Job!:clap2::clap2:

You accused me of running to mod, and when that wasn't true, you claim I asked the mod not to say I did.. Pathetic... I suppose its a plot now?...:cuckoo:

LOL, you posted a big "Douchebag" sign on yourself moron...:lol:

I bet you wet the bed too....:lol:

Go on and keep lying, crying, and denying, you pussy.

Hush bedwetter!:lol::lol:

Go on, run to Mommy! Go on! No, seriously, GTFO.

Bedwetter, if you are going to cry over getting busted being a douchebag quote editor, than you shouldn't have done it. AND if you are going to claim I went to a mod, than at least have the courage to ask the mod.. If not all it makes you is a whiny little punk..:lol:

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

I'm gathering that you don't understand the one-child policy?
I fully understand it.......And it's just one of the contributing factors that confirms China is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is a friggin' idiot.

Anybody who thinks our VP is perfectly fine in legitimizing the policy in front of the world, is a friggin' idiot.

What's even more bizarre, is you liberals, who claim to be so concerned about human rights, are endorsing that stupid idiot legitimizing it.......Which only further confirms that liberals in general are hypocritical friggin' idiots.

Yeah, you friggin' lib's sure do give a shit about your fellow humans rights!:eusa_whistle:

Would China have been wiser to breed itself into starvation? :eusa_eh:

Hush bedwetter!:lol::lol:

Bedwetter, if you are going to cry over getting busted being a douchebag quote editor, than you shouldn't have done it. AND if you are going to claim I went to a mod, than at least have the courage to ask the mod.. If not all it makes you is a whiny little punk..:lol:

Are you checking in to see if you are still a pathetic fucking pussy? Yes, you are.

I'm gathering that you don't understand the one-child policy?
I fully understand it.......And it's just one of the contributing factors that confirms China is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Anybody who thinks our VP is perfectly fine in legitimizing the policy in front of the world, is a friggin' idiot.

What's even more bizarre, is you liberals, who claim to be so concerned about human rights, are endorsing that stupid idiot legitimizing it.......Which only further confirms that liberals in general are hypocritical friggin' idiots.

Yeah, you friggin' lib's sure do give a shit about your fellow humans rights!:eusa_whistle:

China would have been wise not to listen to that scumbag Mao in the first place, but there is no "wisdom" in forced abortions and the selective killing of female babies.

China would have been wise not to listen to that scumbag Mao in the first place, but there is no "wisdom" in forced abortions and the selective killing of female babies.

I'm not 100% on this, but I don't think those are the policies being discussed here...

You cannot discuss the so-called One Child policy without considering them.

Are you checking in to see if you are still a pathetic fucking pussy? Yes, you are.

And you are still whining like a punk...:lol:

Forum List

Back