Joe Biden: ‘I Respect No Borders’

Biden is a good example of how Washington didn't get the Trump win.
Why he won.
Trump won because many people literally said "fuck it, I'm doin it...I am voting for this guy, at least he is not the usual bought and paid for Washington politician".
They think, along with the media's help, that all they have to do is keep trashing Trump and everyone will not vote for him next time.
That isn't working. Look at CNN. The committed 24hr. "we hate Trump" channel. And their PRIME TIME viewership is down to less than one million. Almost half of the abysmal ratings of MSNBC!
People aren't buying it.
The left thinks all they have to do is just shout louder. Just keep saying Trump = bad, and eventually it will take.
It won't.
The only thing that will work is if the Democrats run someone who is not the usual politician.
They won't.

It's looking like cancer won't be cured, afterall....
FB_IMG_1562433366757.jpg

Like all liberals, Biden has no respect for anything or anyone. Liberals love to hide behind their "compassion for 3rd world vermin" because it hides the fact that they are the most self-absorbed, selfish NIMBYs on this planet. Try building a homeless shelter, or heroin rehab center or housing a bunch of illegals in an upscale limousine-liberal neighborhood (I'm thinking San Fran's rich, leftist Noe Valley section) and watch them raise hell.

if you dont have the guts to speak honestly as a presidential candidate, get the hell out of politics, find another job!

Democrats have no respect for our border.

If a Democrat tells you otherwise, know they are lying to your face.

True.

Also true:
Republicans have no respect for our border.

If a Republican tells you otherwise, know they are lying to your face.

(Talking about the politicians here, not the rank-and-file.)

True.

Also true:
Republicans have no respect for our border.

If a Republican tells you otherwise, know they are lying to your face.

(Talking about the politicians here, not the rank-and-file.)
Saying some Republicans are just as bad as Democrats doesn't make the Democrats not bad.

Forum List

Back