Joe Biden: 'I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts'

From the link

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

That there is funny, I don’t care what you say...

:5_1_12024:
/—-/ And the libtards say Trump is unstable.
you can see why they'd think that, right?

No one said he was going nuts, but he's so dumb he assumes the words used, referring to losing his wits and being confused is somehow equated to insanity.
HOWEVER, it's nuts to run for office in this climate, especially under the Dem party and if you aren't crazy now, they will make you crazy for real or by image they create even before election day.

That being said: his latest gaffe:
He doesn't know he's mic'd, he pulls (grabs back of head)a young man in and asks him for his phone number. The image of this looks bad no matter how innocent, so using MSM tabloid methods of reporting the incident:
"he forgot he was married & straight when he asked a young man for his phone number".
*L*

That's exactly like Nixon saying, "I'm not a crook" (even though Nixon was a Boy Scout compared to today's Obamaggot Democrats). But either way, I can easily prove that Biden is a self-hating-American traitor: Obamasshole wouldn't have picked him otherwise.

Forum List

Back