Joe Biden: 'I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts'

just doing my part to highlight the hypocritical nature of you wingnuts, matters not which wing you are a part of

:fu:

just doing my part to highlight the hypocritical nature of you wingnuts, matters not which wing you are a part of

giphy.gif

From the link

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

That there is funny, I don’t care what you say...

:5_1_12024:
Constitutional Amendment that puts AGE LIMITS on holding public office or a judgeship

giphy.gif

Just letting you know what the sum total of your IQ is.

Hey, I think they are both nuts. you are the one that worships one of them, not me.

I don't worship anyone, and it's simply not my fault that Democrats offer nothing of interest or value to me.

Hey, I think they are both nuts. you are the one that worships one of them, not me.

I don't worship anyone, and it's simply not my fault that Democrats offer nothing of interest or value to me.

But that does not account for your awe and undying loyalty to Trump.

Democrats offer nothing of interest or value to me either, yet I can still understand that Trump is not all that different.

why is what Biden said all that different than what Trump said in this instance?

Democrats offer nothing of interest or value to me either, yet I can still understand that Trump is not all that different.

why is what Biden said all that different than what Trump said in this instance?

Think.

I knew some TDS ass-hole would deflect to Trump

Think.

I have, the answer is obvious.

One your worship and one you hate.

When the reality is that both of them are fucking nuts.

Think.

Are you the dumbed-down version of Mac1958?

Think.

Considering the repetitive nature of your delusion, my thinking is that you - like your masters - also have nothing of interest or value to offer me.

Think.

Considering the repetitive nature of your delusion, my thinking is that you - like your masters - also have nothing of interest or value to offer me.

I accept your surrender.

Save you're BS ya leftist twit. Libertarian my ass.

Thread topic is that loon Biden, not Trump. Get there or get off

991.gif

Nice self portrait there GG, thanks for posting it!

Think.

I accept your surrender.

Like I said folks, he's quite delusional.

From the link

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

That there is funny, I don’t care what you say...

:5_1_12024:
/—-/ And the libtards say Trump is unstable.

Forum List

Back