Joe Biden in Ukraine

Knowingly conducting military operations in the same area that the POTUS is in would be very bad idea. If a Russian bomb injured or killed the President, we go to full scale war with Russia and the world changes forever. The US would go on the warpath like we did in WW2.

I am not so sure. I think a good portion of the country would not mind at all if Russia killed Biden.

Do you really think any of the MAGA folks on here would be upset?

I am not so sure. I think a good portion of the country would not mind at all if Russia killed Biden.

well bidens shown he doesnt care about americans so why should we care about him when he does nothing but harm us and the country,,

I want to believe that they would. I would hope that we would set aside political differences because of it.

Im no fan of Biden but if Russia knowingly bombed Kiev while he was there and injured or killed him, all bets are off as far as Im concerned. I can pick on my relatives, but you better not type thing right?

I want to believe that they would. I would hope that we would set aside political differences because of it.

Im no fan of Biden but if Russia knowingly bombed Kiev while he was there and injured or killed him, all bets are off as far as Im concerned. I can pick on my relatives, but you better not type thing right?

See post number 94

Not unlike when Trump told Russia we were about to send 100 million dollars worth of missiles toward an Air Base in Syria, giving them time to warn Syria to get their planes out.

Or abandoning a FOB with their tails between their legs just hours before Russian troops took it over, complete with equipment in tact, and warm meals still on the table.

Forum List

Back