Joe Biden Is Coming To Ohio...

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So I'm not sure whether or not to lock all of my doors and windows and hope that he doesn't come anywhere near where I live,.. or go to him and gather a bunch of my friends and have a Let's Go Brandon rally. :D

Good news for the local ice cream shops. Sucks for the elected Ohio DemoKKKrats who are about to get stained.

So I'm not sure whether or not to lock all of my doors and windows and hope that he doesn't come anywhere near where I live,.. or go to him and gather a bunch of my friends and have a Let's Go Brandon rally. :D

Lie. You don’t have a bunch of friends.

I have a small group of them yes,.. but compared to the friends you have that's probably a bunch. ;)

citygator has TONS of friends:

1645116843752.png

Why would you lock all your doors and windows and hope he doesn't come anywhere near where you live? Are you afraid someone is going to commit a violent act that you might be collateral damage from?

I wonder if Joe will be giving his "I remember when I was a young boy growing up in Steubenville" speech.

I still find it rather funny that he can "remember" a lot of stuff from his past, but he cannot remember where the front door to the white house is.

Forum List

Back