🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden just gave the left a reason to vote for Trump.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Or at least another reason not to even nominate Uncle Joe.

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden is staking out a position to the political right of the 2020 field when it comes to marijuana policy.

Biden would not legalize weed as president, but he called for expungement of all past convictions for pot use as part of a criminal justice reform plan released by his presidential campaign Tuesday.

Biden would support the decriminalization but not legalization of marijuana for recreational use. That keeps him out of step with every other top-tier Democratic presidential candidate, all of whom have called for the full federal legalization of the plant.

Joe Biden Has a Plan on Weed (That Doesn't Involve Legalizing It)

Looking older by the minute, Joe.
1563845432925-joe-biden-marijuana.jpeg

Last edited:
So? Legalization will happen in time, so I don't think his current position is a big problem.

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden is staking out a position to the political right of the 2020 field when it comes to marijuana policy.

Biden would not legalize weed as president, but he called for expungement of all past convictions for pot use as part of a criminal justice reform plan released by his presidential campaign Tuesday.

Biden would support the decriminalization but not legalization of marijuana for recreational use. That keeps him out of step with every other top-tier Democratic presidential candidate, all of whom have called for the full federal legalization of the plant.

The poor guy is obviously struggling with his thought process. He is going to just lock up one of these nights.

So? Legalization will happen in time, so I don't think his current position is a big problem.
It's another stumbling block when investors are still apprehensive about
jumping in on what should be a huge booming industry nationwide right now.

I am guessing as soon as it is legalized, Monsanto will have seeds for round-up ready pot plants ready to be shipped.

Lol yeah right. I don’t like Biden, but I would GLADLY take him and pretty much ANY candidate from both the 2016 race and 2020 race, republicans or not, over Trump.

We don't have to agree on everything just on one thing and we will go with the best one who can beat Mr T

With Senility it happens with age but it is better than Stupidity which is more a life style

Lol yeah right. I don’t like Biden, but I would GLADLY take him and pretty much ANY candidate from both the 2016 race and 2020 race, republicans or not, over Trump.
That's because you're an idiot.

Sorry bout that,

1. Joe wants to say in a weird way Trump is the new leader of the KKK.
  2. Thats a complete streachof reality, but coming from the GaffMaster sounds about right.
  3. Biden says something crazy as hell, and the media ignores it.
  4. Trump should sue his ASS!
  5. Liable.
  6. This is an attempted character assassination
  7. And he should be put in a rubber room for making such outlandish statements!
  8. Read it HERE:Biden compares Trump to the Ku Klux Klan and claims president has 'abandoned' national unity | Daily Mail Online
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump says the Dems. will carry Biden, and he's generally right. Can't wait for the Biden Trump debates, Trump will bury him.

Forum List

Back